click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 63762 times)

shakiraroyce

• Novice
    • View Profile
I Have already downloaded the wallet, transferred my coins into it - now how do I stake them

As I know, I'll explain below few steps go trough it .........

Step1

Download the Wallet, Install it and open it for the first time.

Step2

See if the Wallet gets connections to the node system. If it got connections you will see the black connection bars in bottom right corner.

Step3

Setup an encryption password for your Wallet, after you did this your Wallet asks for a restart, please do so.

Step4

Unlock your Wallet, please press on the Button, enter your password.

111RONY

• View Profile
I Have already downloaded the wallet, transferred my coins into it - now how do I stake them

As I know, I'll explain below few steps go trough it .........

Step1

Download the Wallet, Install it and open it for the first time.

Step2

See if the Wallet gets connections to the node system. If it got connections you will see the black connection bars in bottom right corner.

Step3

Setup an encryption password for your Wallet, after you did this your Wallet asks for a restart, please do so.

Step4

Unlock your Wallet, please press on the Button, enter your password.

Their is no need of restart the wallet if in case if you restart the wallet means your wallet get sync out and once again take time to re sync but if you want to stake the coin means just keep the wallet open for 24/7 without falling any power connection and net but remember you system should not go to sleep position also if this happen means your stake will stop and once again it will take time to stake ...

maniniru

• View Profile
how can i buy or exchange the labh coins ??

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
can i follow this on any social media ??

maniniru

• View Profile
can i follow this on any social media ??
yes you can follow this project on twitter and  in telegram app also !!!

rugas77

• View Profile
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?

rock.por

• View Profile
The Blockchain will save the data permanently. At the same time, decentralization also makes it different from bank ledgers. The Blockchain ledger is the future of the financial industry.And is safe from banks

margun.mk

• View Profile
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks

rugas77

• View Profile
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??

ideapad5567

• View Profile
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.

lenovo4456

• View Profile
LabH coin provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself

amd6678

• View Profile
LABH uses the Script Proof-of-Work(PoW)algorithm along with Proof-of-Stake(PoS) for
network security.

feather7789

• View Profile
where i can buy the labh coin

feather7789

• View Profile
How much bitcoin need to buy one labh coin???

ideapad5567

• View Profile
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services