click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62925 times)

even

• View Profile
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?

If you unlock your wallet, your staking will be continue as same from where you have stopped.

Then my maturity level will increase

Ok but coins are suddenly  staked or its take some time .....

abound

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH is a very promising project , i know there are people who trying to make money with this coins and earn some money maybe, but i think that LABH is a much better way to invest and earnings will be much more when content is distributed on the network..

samules

• Novice
    • View Profile
HI Team , I herd that this LABH coin has staking pool and everyone is saying it is a great idea
but i want to know what is staking pool and what is its advantages 

watsonstar

• Novice
    • View Profile
Greetings fellows! I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcoingarden, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills

Anderson_smash

• View Profile
HI Team , I herd that this LABH coin has staking pool and everyone is saying it is a great idea

staking pool is a pool where coins are staked for those people who dont have minimum coins to stake
which helps the people to stake coins even if they contain less number of coins

movancecryp

• View Profile

staking pool is a pool where coins are staked for those people who dont have minimum coins to stake

ok, does i can stake coins using my own pc?

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile

Must and should you need powerful computer with a high speed internet connection and 24/7 observation...   

ok, does i can stake coins using my own pc?

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
Implementation of the project Is Good going on, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are Interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project.  I was watching around the DV8 price is so stable and its hold so Strong and will break the resistance any time sooner, its great going.

shakiraroyce

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is there any limitation of block chain ?

111RONY

• View Profile
Is there any limitation of block chain ?

There is no kind of limit in block chain , as the transaction takes place the blocks goes on Adding

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is there any specific network conditions for using Blockchain technology in an organization

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
I already done staking process... but last stake I got about 24h ago is still showing "7 confirmations received, 10 needed, funds are not yet mature". What should I do, seems stuck! !

111RONY

• View Profile
Is there any specific network conditions for using Blockchain technology in an organization

There is no specific condition of using it. However, the network must be a peer-to-peer network under the concerned protocols.  It validates the new block simply and helps organizations to keep up the pace in this matter without investing in third-party applications.

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
I already done staking process... but last stake I got about 24h ago is still showing "7 confirmations received, 10 needed, funds are not yet mature". What should I do, seems stuck! !

It takes some time, It Depends upon how many coins u have ..if u have more coins it will stake Fastly if in case u have less number of coins then it takes some time

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
I Have already downloaded the wallet, transferred my coins into it - now how do I stake them

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services