click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62924 times)

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
if i lost my discord id, will i get my labh coins or no, it can be search in discord server my labh wallet address

you should know your email id and password which you have given for register in discord server 

darshan331

• View Profile
what is the use of  premining

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is the use of  premining

it is use for the pre sale and it gives for the coin developments like bountys,airdrops,marketing....etc

Anderson_smash

• View Profile
I see that team Labh contribute in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward system so as to make people happy was in it.

fisherycrypto

• Novice
    • View Profile
I am happy with the increase in the value of the LABH coin and now its value is stable to but my doubt is does this coin value will maintain its consistence ?

shakiraroyce

• Novice
    • View Profile
I am happy with the increase in the value of the LABH coin and now its value is stable to but my doubt is does this coin value will maintain its consistence ?

Its just a beginning, and i have hope that the price of this coin will increase bcoz after some foolish people sold there coins for the cheaper price  the value is said to be constant ,there is no doubt about that the coin will shine from tomorrow
good luck coin 

000JOHN777

• Novice
    • View Profile
 I have downloaded  updated wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem  ?

111RONY

• View Profile
I have downloaded  updated wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem  ?

It takes few minutes to get sync, Even I got problem when I downloaded my wallet, Even if it is not getting sync then check your internet connection...

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey, there! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.

sandysan

• View Profile
good to hear that coin will be in exchange bridge from this week ,all the best

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:00:41 AM by rokeshrocky »

suman

• View Profile
when I'm staking my coins in the staking pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?

even

• View Profile
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.

darshan331

• View Profile
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.

in LABH COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
Does LABH COIN have a cable channel? I never saw the link of the project! If so then how can I catch the latest and official news and announcements from LABH COIN? I still do not know when the ICO LABH COIN will begin and when it will end.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services