click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62928 times)

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.

even

• View Profile
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile

just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot

and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the cion from what u had in the wallet

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile

and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the cion from what u had in the wallet

how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily

even

• View Profile
What is Pow and POS?

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
What is Pow and POS?
POW means proof of work where u can mine
Ours is POS means proof of stake where you can stake,  in this you cannot mine

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
What is the purpose of the use ledger in labh coin ?

maniniru

• View Profile
As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when u open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account ........

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when u open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account ........
If I lost then how can i recover it ??

maniniru

• View Profile
If I lost then how can i recover it ??
Usually private keys can be recovered using 12 to 24 word phrase. which Make a backup of that phrase as well. you have to create an e-mail that will be used only for this wallet. Use two-factor authentication everywhere it is possible. You just need to get an app, that will generate passwords for your accounts and create one more layer of protection. Pay attention to what exchanges you are using   choose reputable and secure ones to avoid bad experience. Update your software regularly, always get the latest version of wallet you use...........

darshan331

• View Profile
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?

even

• View Profile
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?

Yes.. Every time after a wallet hits a stake your coins need to mature again to receive next stake

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile

Yes.. Every time after a wallet hits a stake your coins need to mature again to receive next stake

dose what time it required to get mature bcz after staking their is only less number of coins were added to wallet

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!their is a limit for mining and some severs have mentioned in their coin specification

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services