click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62983 times)

rokeshrocky

• View Profile
Is wallet working in labh coin now?

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet.

maniniru

• View Profile
if i lost my discord id, will i get my labh coins or no, it can be search in discord server my labh wallet address.....

sandysan

• View Profile
Is wallet working in labh coin now?
the wallet sink issue has been solved, nothing to worry u can use the wallet

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is the diffrent in yearly APR % And daily ROI % AND on what basis conversion will be done

you can just go through this link and get information about this
     LABH Yearly APR% to Daily ROI% conversion chart

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468780292442816514/468809818392625172/unknown.png

biotron

• Novice
    • View Profile
what is the diffrent in yearly APR % And daily ROI % AND on what basis conversion will be done

Labh is a high pos coin that can be use for scypt algorithm in high APR Returns in pos system  for labh and super blocks at high fixed intervals and minimun fixed percentage for non superblock

darshan331

• View Profile

Labh is a high pos coin that can be use for scypt algorithm in high APR Returns in pos system  for labh and super blocks at high fixed intervals and minimun fixed percentage for non superblock

If 1000% APR mean divide that into 365 days 1000/365=2.73% a day is the stake what you hit

Same wise if the wallet hit at block 77 thats 10000% where you would get 10000/365=27.39% stake for the coins u hold 

rugas77

• View Profile
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite

sandysan

• View Profile
its good to see that there is an increase in LABH users , hope the marketing as kick started Cool Cheesy

rock.por

• View Profile
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?

even

• View Profile
amazing thing that labh coin is entering too the exchange and doing miracle for the belivers who belived in it everyone get ready to shine

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long ?

biotron

• Novice
    • View Profile
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

modhiji

• View Profile
How can we trust on LABH  coin exchange?

darshan331

• View Profile
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected

While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services