click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62923 times)

pertamini

• View Profile
Mau usaha yg pasti..!!
pasti untung
minim resiko rugi
ini dia pertamini alat untuk usaha bensin eceran.
kalau beli pertamini ditempat lain, sekali rusak tidak bisa digunakan.
kalau beli pertamini sama kami garansi, gratis service, tinggal pakai dijamin.
https://pertaminipommini.com/pertamini
lebih lanjut hubungi

0813-8958-1219 Bpk. Susilo
0857-1109-9689 Bpk. Waslim

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

modhiji

• View Profile
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work
what is  the unique feature of ledger in LABH block chain

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work
what is  the unique feature of ledger in LABH block chain
LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders..

modhiji

• View Profile
In my wallet coin as got stake but my wallet does not show any reward coin and it is showing grey tick
in my wallet. what is the problem and any solution for it?
Yaa its is a rare problem some time one or two wallet faces this types of problem ....I think your wallet facing ORPHAN BLOCK .......
what is the orphan block !!!?
"ORPHAN BLOCK" is an unqualified block  which is not accepted in block chain which occurs
when two miners attempts to generate new block simultaneously, this happens naturally..

maniniru

• View Profile
In my wallet coin as got stake but my wallet does not show any reward coin and it is showing grey tick
Yaa its is a rare problem some time one or two wallet faces this types of problem ....I think your wallet facing ORPHAN BLOCK .......
"ORPHAN BLOCK" is an unqualified block  which is not accepted in block chain which occurs
when two miners attempts to generate new block simultaneously, this happens naturally..
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
there is no chance of missing the coin, bcz the person who has more coin got stake hit early but u also got stake hit due to the reason on less coin u will get coins later..

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks

modhiji

• View Profile
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

maniniru

• View Profile
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction
and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the cion from what u had in the wallet

maniniru

• View Profile
can we follow this on social media ???

modhiji

• View Profile
can we follow this on social media ???
yes you can follow this on twitter and telegram etc !!!!!

margun.mk

• View Profile

margun.mk

• View Profile
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

suman

• View Profile
if we do staking by in our own system with less coin means at that time maturity of the coin will be delayed???

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services