click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰  (Read 62929 times)

biotron

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH

coinhouse

• Novice
    • View Profile
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.

darshan331

• View Profile
labh coin maximal benefit for any stake size, zero deposit fee, zero withdrawal fee, zero transnational and admin fee.

even

• View Profile
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.

protect

• Novice
    • View Profile
 You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange

crypto.gabbar

• View Profile
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

maniniru

• View Profile
 i like to follow this on twitter !! anybody plz send me the link !!!!

KAPOORSHAH

• Novice
    • View Profile
LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.

Anderson_smash

• View Profile
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary

111RONY

• View Profile
I have send my coin to Labhssp pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?

samules

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is there any difference between stake and Mining?

111RONY

• View Profile
Is there any difference between stake and Mining?

The diffrence between mining and staking is mining is the major requires doing work using power machines and perform the proof of work.
but staking is generally requires staking to lock up thier coins for some period of time and staker have a chance of being selected to
produce a block and collect the block reward.....

shakiraroyce

• Novice
    • View Profile
In LABH Server  you can mint directly from the wallet...no fancy hardware or any minting costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins...

Anderson_smash

• View Profile
Implementation of the project Is Good going on, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are Interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project.  I was watching around the LABH price is so stable and its hold so Strong and will break the resistance any time sooner, its great going.

Galaxyfrop

• Novice
    • View Profile
$LABH we are half way through towards 5k blocks #pos with high bonus block at random interval kicks in.. You can get
ROI Ranging from 1000  % to 10000 %  APR get ready with $labh in ur wallet by purchasing with in-wallet future

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services