click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Blockchain developers nedded!  (Read 1600 times)

crazybassguitar

• Novice
    • View Profile
Blockchain developers nedded!
« on: September 06, 2018, 12:20:02 PM »
PM me or recommend a great developer you worked with
  ;)

ShylaSpiegel

• View Profile
Re: Blockchain developers nedded!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 11:27:36 AM »
Hi
I'm great at development. Please ping me.

UnlimitedPowar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 04:14:55 PM »
Hey, it's gonna be a decent way to solve a problem with your project, just go with https://vironit.com/blockchain-development/ - these guys know what they doing, especially with crypto. So, just roll with it and good luck with your project.

Prerna

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 10:57:48 AM »
Hi,
Greetings!!

I reviewed your requirement want to introduce myself, and I have an expert team in block chain field.

We are into the block chain ledger and hyper ledger, can list your blocks and other block chain related activities, and working with Ethereum, Nem, Neo and bit coin currently we are working on many block chain projects.

I am ready for the quick discussion and start working on your project.
Please share your contact details to discuss more.
Moving forward, I will dedicate 40 hrs/week on your project. So there is nothing to worry about, I will take care of all your requirements and will deliver you quality results within quick turnaround time. Looking forward positively to work on this project and will be available as per your preference timing, any medium you prefer.

opportuniti

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 01:59:37 AM »
Hi, my friend, you asked an incredibly pleasant question, since I work in one IT company that provides ideal offshore software development services for blockchain, web programming and application development. Just contact us here and get absolutely free consultation and the best service.

JulsYa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 05:19:52 PM »
Hi! :) I agree the development of web & mobile applications is not an easy task. Some applications require a lot of effort on the part of the developer and a lot of time. So the most important steps to take when it comes to developing a successful digital software product is to pick the right technology stack.
Why? Because creating a product is not just about designing a nice UI and convenient UX; it’s also about designing a stable, secure, and maintainable product that will not only win your customer’s heart but will also allow you to scale your business.

marynaaaa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2019, 10:34:59 AM »
Hi! :) I agree the development of web & mobile applications is not an easy task. Some applications require a lot of effort on the part of the developer and a lot of time. So the most important steps to take when it comes to developing a successful digital software product is to pick the right technology stack.
Why? Because creating a product is not just about designing a nice UI and convenient UX; it’s also about designing a stable, secure, and maintainable product that will not only win your customer’s heart but will also allow you to scale your business.

I absolutely agree, the technology stack that powers your product does not only bring it to life but stand for its further maintainability, scalability, and many other factors. However, you need to keep in mind that a lot of things should be considered before getting the best technology stack for web development.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services