click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐 [PRiVCY] 🔐⚡⚡[19th Airdrop - Starts 13th October]✅[PoW/POS  (Read 2601 times)

Sancho250

• View Profile
This project is magnificent, very glad that I am moving forward with it, the administration is great! Good luck to you guys and big profit. I with you until the end of! I believe in you and I think you're doing a great job. ;)

k00l1

• View Profile
Have been with them from the First Airdrop and now 14 AD have been completed. the team has shown dedication and hard for the growth of the coin. The project is progressing on fast track and growing community.

Ni-jin

• View Profile
Lot's of familiar faces so far, 6 more airdrops coming each saterday. 
So far been around from ad1, team has been steadily building up the coin, the community.  Have been staking my airdrops, will be here for the Hodl.  Team is looking into new exchanges, it's good, PRiVCY deserves more attention. 
So far has been a great trip together, ...
And let's not forget the partnership with Heavy-Metal band Testament.

neocryptrix

• View Profile
Does anyone remember getting 20 PRIV for being one of the first to download the original QT wallet? I do. Since then I've accumulated more than 10K PRIV by simply following instructions and recognizing a few classic movies. On top of that I hit stakes for 1-3 PRIV daily. The community is a fun distraction from my weekly grind and I believe that this project will reward those who hodl their PRIV.

vectisitch

• View Profile

privcy and chuck billy from testament leave no stone unturned in spready our name
#PRiVCY #PRiV #PRiVCY_COIN $PRIV @testament @chuckfcknbilly @_ericpeterson_ #ad15
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 08:13:35 PM by vectisitch »

twthmoses

• View Profile
Been with Privacy from the very beginning. Like most I arrived on account of the airdrop. It is the most precise and systematical airdrop I have ever seen. Everything runs on a string, nothing happens a little later or gets postponed or not at all. Works like clockwork week after week. A multitude of bounties, giveaways and quickies. Payout drops quickly. Helper and mods always available, friendly and to the point – and not without good humor. Smooth running business, is really all that is needed to say!

vectisitch

• View Profile
Been with Privacy from the very beginning. Like most I arrived on account of the airdrop. It is the most precise and systematical airdrop I have ever seen. Everything runs on a string, nothing happens a little later or gets postponed or not at all. Works like clockwork week after week. A multitude of bounties, giveaways and quickies. Payout drops quickly. Helper and mods always available, friendly and to the point – and not without good humor. Smooth running business, is really all that is needed to say!

thankyou for the kind words. now go forth and spread the word my son

ComeBack

• Garden Hero
  • Community Moderator | Support
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! Nice to see that some of the participants are here too  ;D Let's spread the good news to bitcoin garden forum members about our airdrop  ;)
Earn monthly by using app/browser while surfing your favorite social media sites!
https://brave.com/com843

Message me for the guide

mikan111

• View Profile
    • PRiVCY - TOR Integrated CryptoCurrency
  • I have been in the project almost from the very beginning and my experience is remarkable if you are interested, visit our Discord channel for more information https://discord.gg/dTar3DP

atraay

• Novice
      • View Profile
    I'm with PRiVCY from the first airdrop. I think that this is an interesting experience in all respects. First, I participated in DeepOnion distributions before. PRiVCY is the second alike project without ICO and with the formation of a strong and interested community. Second, there is a winter in the cryptomarkets now. Long and deep correction takes place after the pump in late 2017. Any project is difficult to implement in such conditions. However, PRiVCY team does it! Plans are being fulfilled so far and everything is being turned out. Blockchain works like a clock. White paper is convincing. New partners come. New ideas occur. We wait for transactions anonymization soon. Nobody knows the future. But it's a vivid project which deserves to know about.

Marco-00

• View Profile
    Hi everybody, I'm here for the first time, but I took the PRiVCY train since it started its travel. I have been joining this coin Airdrop since June and now I'm in investors club. I took this decision looking at these 3 mounths team work and I'm waiting the end of Airdrop couse I think this coin will have a great future. If you dont know PRiVCY join us and easily you will be able to be eligible for the next 6 round of airdropped coins. Dont lose this opportunity for netx 6 weeks.

art3dsm

• View Profile
    BitcoinGarden Community, please help us with voting on https://xiphos.exchange/vote   :)

05w3z0

• Novice
      • View Profile
    hello, hello :)

ThanosMeL

• View Profile
    I respect that team for the hard work that they do for Airdrop.
    They are all really active and trying to help the community.  I want to believe that they are working hard on the development also to deliver the best for the community.
    The Community looks great and active. The Best days coming for Priv and this is what i believe and what the team deserves.

Bob-bit

• View Profile
    If you haven't gotten involved yet, there is no better time to join our community! The development team has surpassed expectations at every turn, and the Airdrop distribution has been fair, and consistent. There are so many feature and marketing developments it almost makes you dizzy to witness. 6 Airdrops remain, so you definitely want to step up now and get your PRiVCY!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services