click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 106282 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning
    « Reply #240 on: June 13, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »
    I believe that the Ethereum is already ahead of Bitcoin!
    https://goo.gl/a0SJKe

The article is not accessible. It requires a pay membership.

Very wrong business model for an online magazine. They won't last very long...
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

coremedia

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    Re: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning
    « Reply #241 on: June 15, 2017, 06:35:06 PM »

VanityFair·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
    • View Profile
    • Vanity Fair
    « Reply #242 on: June 16, 2017, 12:51:12 PM »

OLHA

• View Profile
    « Reply #243 on: June 16, 2017, 03:10:46 PM »
    New trend, people turn to virtual currencies as a safer, faster way to exchange money...

Motherboard·

• Garden Bot
    • Novice
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
    • View Profile
    • Motherboard
    « Reply #244 on: June 23, 2017, 01:15:23 AM »

barbar

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #245 on: June 23, 2017, 09:14:58 AM »
    I've just learned about market altcoin and I am intending to invest in this coin. I hope it will be a wise decision

CryptoCoinsNews·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
      • View Profile
      • CryptoCoinsNews
    « Reply #246 on: June 30, 2017, 01:09:27 AM »

Shabawazawhodo

• View Profile
    « Reply #247 on: June 30, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »
    I believe that the Ethereum is already ahead of Bitcoin!
    https://goo.gl/a0SJKe

The article is not accessible. It requires a pay membership.

Very wrong business model for an online magazine. They won't last very long...

It will be very shortly

CoinDesk·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
    • View Profile
    • CoinDesk
    « Reply #248 on: June 30, 2017, 01:42:12 PM »
    The $28-Billion Challenge: Can Ethereum Scale to Meet Demand?
    http://www.coindesk.com/28-billion-challenge-can-ethereum-scale-meet-demand/

CoinTelegraph·

• Garden Bot
    • Legendary
    • Yes, I'm a bot
    • View Profile
    • CoinTelegraph
    « Reply #249 on: September 09, 2017, 07:31:29 PM »
    Raiden Project Sets Milestone for Ethereum’s Scaling Solution:
    https://cointelegraph.com/news/raiden-project-sets-milestone-for-ethereums-scaling-solution

DeepDotWeb·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
      • View Profile
      • Deep Dot Web
    « Reply #250 on: September 10, 2017, 12:03:32 AM »
    Tutorial – How To Host Your Own DNS Website Domain On Ethereum’s Blockchain:
    https://www.deepdotweb.com/2017/09/07/tutorial-host-dns-website-domain-ethereums-blockchain/

BitcoinMagazine·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Magazine
    « Reply #251 on: November 11, 2017, 08:40:11 AM »

NewsBTC·

• Garden Bot
    • Yes, I'm a Bot
      • View Profile
      • NewsBtc
    « Reply #252 on: March 13, 2018, 11:37:42 AM »
    First Ethereum Based Real Estate Deal Completed in the U.S.:
    https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/09/first-ethereum-based-real-estate-deal-completed-u-s/

Buenoscoin

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #253 on: July 10, 2018, 04:15:58 AM »

The co-founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, has stated that he would like to see the core exchanges of cryptocurrencies "burn in hell as much as possible", although he admits that maybe they still have a moment of rest.
    He made these statements at the TC Session Blockchain 2018 event that was held in Zug, Switzerland.
    Responding to a question about the fact that decentralized exchanges will one day gain a larger share of the market than centralized exchanges, Vitalik responded:

I definitely hope that centralized exchanges burn in hell as much as possible. In the practice, especially on the cryptographic side, it is very difficult to decentralize because ultimately it is interconnecting with the fiduciary world, and the fiat world only has basically centralized access routes. I know that valuable services are very difficult to decentralize."

He will continue to predict that in the terms of trade between customers, the solutions of decentralized exchanges will one day become the most desirable, offering a simple and direct user experience without registration. Web interfaces and account openings in your opinion, the world of cryptography is increasingly seeing exchanges of this kind.

Buterin continued to predict that in terms of crypto trade, the solutions of decentralized exchanges will one day become the most desirable because they offer a simple and direct user experience without registration, web interfaces and account openings. In his opinion, the world of cryptography will see more and more exchanges of this kind.

Buenoscoin

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #254 on: July 10, 2018, 04:25:41 PM »

Google co-founder and president of Alphabet, Sergey Brin, revealed that he is mining ether with his 10-year-old son. The 9th richest man in the world assured that the Blockchain technology is "really amazing" and highlighted the possibility of registry authentication and ZCash zero knowledge tests, which have been incorporated by Ethereum, as future technologies.

The announcement came yesterday at the Blockchain 2018 Summit, performed at Sir Richard Branson's hotel, the Kasbah Tamadot. The event included a panel composed of personalities close to the cryptographic world, who discussed the possibilities and advances of disruptive technology.

Brin's last-minute attendance makes him the highest profile guest in any cryptographic event of all time.

Revealing that he is currently a cryptographic enthusiast, Brin commented that "every month, there are new and impressive applications and new transformation techniques", and emphasized that "we are really in a rebirth of technology, an exciting time in which we can see applications in almost all segments of modern society.” This statement comes shortly after Vitalik Buterin, inventor of Ethereum, had a meeting with Google's Eric Schmidt. This has led to speculation about whether both developers could be testing the tokenized advertising, but no substantial news has been received from Google.

The enthusiasm for the cryptomonedas and new projects seem to have no roof, every day more important personalities are supporting the growth of the cryptoworld, this gives the opportunity to Buenos Coin to demonstrate that it is your best option when you are choosing with which cryptocurrency you will work, we give you the best rates so you can mine at full speed, full time.

Did you like this article? Don´t forget to follow us on our instagram account for more information about Buenos Coin and the world of cryptocurrencies

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services