click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Dating with a older women: Any ideas?  (Read 5288 times)

Swiss

• Investing in real diamond mining
    • View Profile
Re: Dating with a older women: Any ideas?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2019, 05:38:46 AM »
I think it doesn't matter to date women who are older than us, for me older women also have a lot of knowledge in all fields, compared to young women who have no knowledge at all.

Lilylololi

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2019, 02:16:40 PM »
Older women are more experienced)

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2019, 04:56:28 AM »
Not much experience but I suppose they can be a challenge -- they know what they want and who they are at that age and probably won't waste their time with indecisive men.

pritka

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2019, 01:06:02 PM »
I think there's much more focus on age rather than actual emotional maturity, and that goes both ways. You'll have to consider that OP.

Kelly19

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2022, 04:12:29 PM »
There are many requests that are similar to the beginning of the topic but .. are radically different if you look deeply. I have many acquaintances among women in the LGBT community. I can give you a real link to examples of such relationships - https://www.onenightfriend.com/lesbian-dating.html Age is not the most important factor when looking for a partner. But the choice of gender is already a significant nuance.

Mareca21

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2022, 08:46:05 PM »
Thanks for sharing. These sites are gaining popularity because they really help you find someone. Also, I lived alone for quite a long time, a couple of months ago I thought it would be nice to use an online source, so I tried to find single women in my area where you can also find adult dating, do a search for different people, meet and then start a new relationship. Good luck to you and enjoy meeting your future muse)

shawresse

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2024, 06:15:28 PM »
Love doesn't have any age limits. If you are both happy together, then why not?

alexbend

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2024, 06:29:32 PM »
I don't see anything bad in dating a woman older than you. I've been in a relationship with a woman who was 9 years older than me. And I wanna say that it was my best relationship ever. She could clearly say what she wanted, and in bed, she was incredibly good at focusing on my pleasure, too.
Well, we split up a while ago, and I still can't forget about her. Well, I've picked up a couple of girls in the bar, but they were nothing compared to her. Now, I found a couple of girls similar to my ex at https://aurumgirls.co.uk/. I think I should give them a call. Because my ex lives in my head rent-free.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 01:55:58 PM by alexbend »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services