click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin for thesis?  (Read 407 times)

uzair

• View Profile
Bitcoin for thesis?
« on: August 26, 2018, 12:04:59 PM »
Could it be possible for a bitcoin to become a thesis? I mean its a way of spreading awareness of btc. What do you think?

fulled

• Your Future Lawyer
  • Garden Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoin for thesis?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 09:55:29 PM »
I was a law student, and i was propose to make a thesis about bitcoin and its impact for money laundering crime, but my teacher reject it, he said other teachers is not ready for this subject

Lukassim

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 06:48:15 PM »
I have seen people from the field of Computer Science write theses on blockchain technology and specific application, I guess it should be somehow related to your field of studies.

fulled

• Your Future Lawyer
  • Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 07:00:16 PM »
I have seen people from the field of Computer Science write theses on blockchain technology and specific application, I guess it should be somehow related to your field of studies.
Yap, maybe if someone major is computer science they can write thesis with this subject

Lukassim

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 07:56:18 PM »
Yap, maybe if someone major is computer science they can write thesis with this subject

Yes, and similarly someone studying Economics could write a thesis on the economic implications, or something similar. But I'm sure that a lot of fields of study can be applied to crypto in one way or another.

fulled

• Your Future Lawyer
  • Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 04:31:18 AM »

Yes, and similarly someone studying Economics could write a thesis on the economic implications, or something similar. But I'm sure that a lot of fields of study can be applied to crypto in one way or another.
Yeah, i think every field can be write this as a thesis, but the lack of knowladge from the teachers itself can make this a bit difficult to accepted because teachers dont want to look stupid in the front of their student

ShitcoinStorm

• ...But I want to be fooled by randomness in art...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 04:02:42 AM »
I was a law student, and i was propose to make a thesis about bitcoin and its impact for money laundering crime, but my teacher reject it, he said other teachers is not ready for this subject

Well it was really cool idea Bro. The bad thing is your lecture may be an Old Man from an Old Era. Or maybe he simply does not have any idea what Bitcoin is.  8)

fulled

• Your Future Lawyer
  • Garden Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 10:13:27 AM »

Well it was really cool idea Bro. The bad thing is your lecture may be an Old Man from an Old Era. Or maybe he simply does not have any idea what Bitcoin is.  8)
Yeah most of them is a old fashion man :v But i still satisty with my thesis, i wrote transgender for my thesis :)

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services