click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Twitter and Facebook are OUT OF CONTROL - Please encourage Airdrops to use MINDS  (Read 245 times)

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
Twitter, Facebook, and even the requirement to give phone number and have to get SMS via Telegram (when already logged in) is just over the top.
I would encourage everybody in Crypto to get with the program and remind these airdrops that they need to do away with Twitter and Facebook or risk people not supporting the airdrop altogether, or their coin.
Granted there is network affect but isn't that still centralization and go against the entire point?
MINDS has a great platform, maybe request these airdrops to try MINDS and leave the others to shame and boycott.
Just my two cents.
Twitter recently hijacked my account, long story, but they did. They are also censoring people and taking out accounts and cutting into revenue streams, airdrops included.
Facebook has long since been boycotted.
Do away with the requirement to go with totalitarianists, censors, and centralized companies that control way too much, including ideas or free speech.
Again TELL the airdrops to get with the program, or not get adopted. I won't be jumping through these hoops with the same old requirements.

btcmacroecon

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
    • 7% Daily Forever
would be awesome if people posted DOES NOT REQUIRE FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or TELEGRAM in heading! or MINDS only!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services