click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN]VOLP A.I Protocol Demonstration  (Read 586 times)

Galapagos

• View Profile

Volpcoin

• VolpAI Platform-Smart communication protocol
    • View Profile
    • Volpcoin
  • Re: [ANN]VOLP A.I Protocol Demonstration
    « Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 12:04:26 PM »
    That's looks amazing !! Congratulations for your work !!
    If anyone has doubt on the Volp project,  just tell us we will be happy to clarify.  Also, I'm gonna let here
    our website: https://volpai.org  and  https://medium.com/@volpcoin.info/volp-a-i-protocol-1470b069947a

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 01:32:07 PM »
    In response to several requests from some members of our community, we will be officially making available a limited version of the Volp platform demo, that will happen Today 10th August at 7pm CET.

As proposed in the announcement we intend to show some features of the protocol. The demonstration of the functionalities will be carried out in a gradual way, so that with each tool we will be developing a dialogue
    with the community for a better understanding of the technology.  As the implementation and development advances, we will be here to discuss ideas and this demo will be available until the launch of the first version
    of the Volp A.I. platform which, as it can be seen from our roadmap, will happen between Q3 / Q4 2018.

This means that the demo will be available approximately until October 2018. Within this schedule, we will be working with the community in understanding and clearing each step and functionality of the platform.

For the current demo, the following actions were proposed:
    -Operations of autonomous management of transactions;
    -Demonstration with maximum stress load of data compression for volpchain;
    -The quantity of transactions per compressed block, such as a high-stress load.

These are the top three performance points for this demo. As we have said some features will not be visible at this stage, our biggest obstacle during the development of this demonstration was to enable a
    method where it would be possible to demonstrate in real time the minimum amount of transactions per block.

For there is a constant work of the protocol and algorithms in scanning the system for large information packets. This data will be automatically inserted into the blockchain and this whole process is performed
    autonomously by the platform itself, so that there is no information stored in a centralized database which contributes to greater user safety, because in this way the data is truly incorruptible and
    human intervention will not be necessary in any part of this process.

The A.I. algorithms will constantly perform readings on the platform and any action will be reported in real time to the developers. As far as the method of understanding is concerned: it is highly secure and
    the data is immutable due to any consensus work between the protocol and the A.I. algorithms.  Thus our intelligent algorithm management method detects and manages a flow of information that
    conventional methods are impossible to manage manually.

In order for us to demonstrate this process, we will be making some interactions and execute these operations. For the sake of work logistics and agility, we chose to perform this demonstration
    based on one of the Nxt platforms. All of this is in order to provide a fast response to authenticity and the purpose of the Volp project.

A performance and goal visualization system are both already under development, where anyone interested will be able to follow our work and have access to the documentation and discuss with us their doubts about the project.
    We intend to establish a communication bridge with our community so that there is transparency, honesty, and stability in the project.

For this demonstration we will operate with the following services:
    - Blockchain testnet;
    - Send / Receive transactions;
    - Viewing raw data;
    - New encoding address account design;
    - Access cryptography;
    - Atomic compression of blockchain transactions;
    - Representation of 2 types of network;

The block of Volpcoin beta will be incorporated into the platform, starting with Volpcoin v1.1, this update will bring tools, including the management integrated by the Volp protocol.

Here is the countdown for to stay tuned !!http://demo.volpai.org/

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 08:18:50 PM »
    The demo is already available at demov1.volpai.org

We had to use two networks, in the primary network we are using a newer version of Nxt-Client and the secondary network we are using Nxt-Client-1.4.16 with change.

We are having some difficulties in stabilizing some graphics components, so we need the help of everyone to reports the problems so that we can correct.
    We will gradually enable the functions of the demo, consonant on the stability of the operation

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 08:41:45 PM »
    For you guys gain some Volp Tokens for the demo, please fill up the form : https://goo.gl/forms/S8i7lExBOCFSOLBZ2

shidayat8

• Garden Hero
      • View Profile
    Re: [ANN]VOLP A.I Protocol Demonstration
    « Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 03:18:54 PM »
    The demo is already available at demov1.volpai.org

We had to use two networks, in the primary network we are using a newer version of Nxt-Client and the secondary network we are using Nxt-Client-1.4.16 with change.

We are having some difficulties in stabilizing some graphics components, so we need the help of everyone to reports the problems so that we can correct.
    We will gradually enable the functions of the demo, consonant on the stability of the operation

not work

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services