click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Hosting advice  (Read 479 times)

Zurro0

• View Profile
Hosting advice
« on: August 05, 2018, 05:48:31 PM »
Can you recommend good hosting for online shop?

mogulkahn

• View Profile
Re: Hosting advice
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 05:43:16 PM »
To run your eCommerce business successfully you need to partner with a hosting company who are as committed to the success of your website as you are. A company you can trust and work with for years to come.

truehodler2018

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 08:44:51 AM »
I heard shopify is the best for E-commerce hosting. There are a tons of videos on YT.

emad785

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 03:57:48 PM »
I wanted to find hosting for my website, but I didn't really know anything about hosting. I tried to find something online but I never knew which one to choose. I needed help and I found some on MangoMatter. They have web hosting services rated with pros and cons and it makes your decision much easier. I have chosen SiteGround because it had a really good price at that time and now it costs only 4$. It's performance is outstanding and speed is amazing. Their security is the best and your website will always stay clean. I made a right choice and I never had problems with it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 07:58:28 PM by emad785 »

Colin44

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 11:06:30 AM »
I wanted to find hosting for my website, but I didn't really know anything about hosting. I tried to find something online but I never knew which one to choose. I needed help and I found some on MangoMatter. They have web hosting services rated with pros and cons and it makes your decision much easier. I have chosen SiteGround because it had a really good price at that time and now it costs only 4$. It's performance is outstanding and speed is amazing. Their security is the best and your website will always stay clean. I made a right choice and I never had problems with it.
I have been using SiteGround and it is really good.

Letmero

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2020, 08:17:19 PM »
Good day. Choosing hosting is not so simple task. You should know all common technical characteristics and requirements. Many depends on what platform will be your online shop or other site. I can recommend to read about Squarespace on Fortunelords website, in my opinion it is one of the best variants!

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services