click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Burger King has released its first ICO  (Read 2102 times)

Hantoine

• Cryptomaniac
    • View Profile
Burger King has released its first ICO
« on: August 30, 2017, 03:45:31 PM »
The fast-food chain, Burger King, has just launched new cryptocurrency ‘WhopperCoin’, in Russia.

Burger King partner up with the Ethereum competitor, Waves. The new cryptocurrency is based on blockchain technology and it’s solely owned by Burger King. Meaning, the company could shut the program down if it’s not profitable or engaging enough.

http://bitemycoin.com/news/whoppercoin-burger-king-has-launched-new-cryptocurrency

:o

What are your thoughts? I'm kind of perplex...
Learning is the key

riskthebiscuit

• View Profile
Re: Burger King has released its first ICO
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »
I think it goes to show that blockchain tech is here to stay. This is good, just as long as they dont launch "ICOs" or "TGE" because that would be really bad

hayleewilson

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Burger King has released its first ICO
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 05:54:09 AM »
This is what you call good business!  ;)

Burger King has recognized that crypto currencies are making impact one way or the other. I am glad that those who are interested in having them would not go through the mining and waiting; they could simply buy a sandwich and receive their currency, Waves. Cryptocurrencies can get anybody anything but imagine getting your favorite Burger King sandwich with the help of Waves.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services