click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Counter-Strike bitcoin mode, paying to faucethub  (Read 1282 times)

bitganancias

• View Profile
    • All faucets just a click
Counter-Strike bitcoin mode, paying to faucethub
« on: July 17, 2018, 09:15:06 AM »
Counter-Strike

The Original 3D Game
Based on original Counter Strike game with functions and most played map during the last 10 years of the the game history.

Instant Bitcoin Rewards

You will gain bitcoin rewards depending on number of enemies you kill on the game before your death. Rewards can be withdrawn to your bitcoin wallet address after you transfer it from Reward Balance into Account Balance. Reward balance usually get full within 2 days, that means you have to login into your account on game site once every 2 days to claim new rewards.

Low Minimum Withdraw

Faucethub is supported as micro-wallet, 10 satoshi is minimum withdraw can be gained within 5 minutes.
You can collect up to 50 satoshi per day.

Buy New Weapons

You can use your rewards for buying new weapons, which will helps you to kill more enemies on the game and win faster.

%25 Referral Reward
Online Multi-Player Mode
Free Download, No setup required

Screen-Shots

Currently paying sites
FREEBITCOIN ||  PRESEARCH || CRYPTOSCOURGE || NETBOX || HITBITS || COINTIPLY

bitganancias

• View Profile
    • All faucets just a click
Re: Counter-Strike bitcoin mode, paying to faucethub
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 12:17:06 PM »
playing 5 minutes proof
Currently paying sites
FREEBITCOIN ||  PRESEARCH || CRYPTOSCOURGE || NETBOX || HITBITS || COINTIPLY

chrisbarett

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 10:40:29 AM »
Oh, wow! This is really cool! I am an experienced Counter Strike Global Offensive, I have played this game for many years. I have a very high skill, as I have more than 4000hours played in that game. However, it was quite difficult at the beginning. I was always losing, and I was really desperate. I have even ordered a csgo rank boost, and it was a really good and correct decision, because since then everything changed. I've been playing with good teammates and started to win more and more games. Long story short, I really liked the game and got the highest rank. So, I am really good. If it's possible to earn money while playing Counter Strike, I am definitely going to be rich
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:16:13 PM by chrisbarett »

natalake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 11:56:40 AM »
Where can I buy skins for cs go?

alexandriaj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 01:06:03 PM »
You can find many sites on the Internet, but many of them are scammers. I have been playing cs go for more than 7 years. And I realized that if you want to have an expensive inventory, it makes no sense to spend money on cases; the most hopeful way is to buy skins. I have a lot of skins, and most of them I bought myself here https://skinsmonkey.com/, a really reliable site. I once spent 400 bucks opening cases. And in the end, I lost all the money and didn't win any expensive skins. I was very sorry that I spent so much money.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 04:57:09 PM by alexandriaj »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services