click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Nerve  (Read 149 times)

parishy

• Novice
    • View Profile
Nerve
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:42:36 AM »
Hey everyone, I´ve just being re-watching a cool movie, that is called "Nerve". Firstly I've seen it before I had heard about blockchain technology.
But tonight, during watching I've realized that the technology of this game is based on block-chain, but it not not stupid crypto-kitties, or something like that. It is a block-chain implemented in REAL LIFE , with all of its pros and cons, starting with easy donations with fiat-btc-alts and supporting with smartphones of each user to some dangerous things like the possibility to be trapped in game forever, cause it is impossible to delete the information or "close" the game. And I would like to imagine, and to talk with you, guys, about the probability and possibility of occurring such kind of games in our life in nearest future. What great ideas could be reached? What hidden dangerous sides could be found? May be it could a kind of revolution in game industry?
Also with could help implement cryptocurrencies in everyday payment, may be with a help of lightning.

P.S. If you think this topic is not serious, I'll close it.
P.S.S. Please, no stupid comments, I want to have a nice discuss about everything, because I think it could be mind-blowing, when such kind of game will be created.

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: Nerve
    « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 04:48:02 PM »
    Is this the movie? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerve_(2016_film)

Never heard of it. Need to put it in my list of movies to watch...
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services