click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: mining is profitable?  (Read 5397 times)

Emrh1

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: mining is profitable?
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2019, 08:06:20 PM »
There was a way to do that when you can find a good coin with easy difficulty and that will fix all of your problems. Veil is the best answer for that and it was having a lot of potentials to grow even more. Even with 1000 series and you can get a decent profit from there. veil is the best platform to try that dude. Just try it and you will believe or you can buy some veil and stake it.

Lily

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2019, 11:10:02 PM »
Yes it is very adviceable and profitable to start mining crypto coins. Just lay your hands on a cool project that is mine able and start to mine. For me, I'd advise you look for potential altcoins such as Veil and start with. Thank me later.

Makdon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2019, 12:39:21 PM »
Mining is sweet and amazing when you get the best coins to mine on. I think to earn high, one need to look out for good potential coins to mine on. I made gains from mining veil and some other coins.

Chikky08

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2019, 06:10:10 PM »
Mining is highly profitable for real. But fact is, when you mine real coins, you make real profits. I mined often privacy coin. I'm currently waiting for veil to commence their mining.

Rainbowmichaels

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2019, 07:44:01 AM »
Yes, mining is highly profitable. It's more like you being the chief producer. Essential, it pays more to be a miner than a mere investor.

E4ourma

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2019, 11:43:04 PM »
Yes it is totally profitable. But this will depend on some factors like the amount of coins being mined, the value of the coin in the market, and most especially the coin itself that is being mined. Before you engage in mining. Make sure that the coin can stand the test of time. That is why everyone is rushing to mine btc and eth because of the assurance that come rain, come sun, such coins will always remain in the market with a good price. I would advise that you make proper research on coins to mine.. I personally mine Veil and I am receiving great profit from it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:13:43 AM by E4ourma »

yaelahwall

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2019, 07:15:14 PM »
Mining is highly profitable for real. But fact is, when you mine real coins, you make real profits. I mined often privacy coin. I'm currently waiting for veil to commence their mining.
Yep , I agree with you which makes me interested in veils is hybrid consensus systems include Proof-of-Stake, in which individual coin holders, who have staking enabled in their wallets, can compete to process the network’s transaction blocks.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:24:53 PM by yaelahwall »

Murphy

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2019, 09:12:53 PM »
I think mining is profitable and if you choose the right project who has fair emissions and good block reward it could be pretty beneficial for miners in the long-term. Choosing the right project is very important because people just see what others are doing but I think you have to do your own research always choose a project which has fair emissions and good development team.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services