click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: mining is profitable?  (Read 5456 times)

Jentemi

• View Profile
Re: mining is profitable?
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2019, 10:51:09 AM »
Depending on the coin you intend mining. As for if have the opportunity to start mining, I will prefer new altcoins like veil for example. Veil is more profitable because incase you have a higher energy bill you can still make profit unike bitcoin. So in essence go with altcoins that have substantial movement in exchange which veil has so as to make your profits

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2019, 11:14:20 AM »
if you see that the market price situation is still not good, for me it's also not a profitable time to do mining. better it can wait for the krypto price to stabilize.

Zen10

• Garden Hero
  • Equal Multi-Chain Wallet https://equal.tech
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2019, 07:45:42 PM »
if you see that the market price situation is still not good, for me it's also not a profitable time to do mining. better it can wait for the krypto price to stabilize.

I'm not sure if there will ever be a time for crypto price to stabilize since it's always fluctuating (unless of course if its a stable coin). Maybe what you meant is stagnant.

Anyway, when it comes to mining, I do agree with what others are saying that it depends on the coin you're going to mine. Try to look for privacy coins to mine as I think most are always in demand. Perhaps you can dig on Veil, one of the most undervalued privacy coin in my opinion. It operates on a hybrid POW and POS consensus system. Features such as zerocoin and always-on privacy makes it a rare gem. Not to mention that they never had an ICO (and no premine) but their team was able to device a self-sustaining program to ensure that normal operations and developments continue for many-many years.
                 ▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
.MULTI-CHAIN WEB3 CRYPTOCURRENCY  WALLET.

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

Adaora

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2019, 07:58:19 PM »
Mining crypto has always been profitable. But depending on the crypto coin you are mining. Mining btc might not be profitable unlike mining altcoins. Top notch to Veil mining and its softwares. Mining eth is somewhat profitable too.

yunnisari

• Belajar itu MAHAL
    • View Profile
  • Re: mining is profitable?
    « Reply #79 on: May 07, 2019, 06:02:36 AM »
    mining still prfitable in 2019 or 2020?
    Never Give Up, event Other people saying you should stop.

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
    « Reply #80 on: May 09, 2019, 03:22:50 AM »
    This will be dependent on what country you belong from because that will decide if it’s really profitable or not. The cost is a lot to do with electricity and all such stuff and that is only way mining becomes profitable or non-profitable.

I would suggest getting proper Mining Guidance, as that’s something that will make us understand all these things. If we are not going to look at these things right, then we will only struggle to get anything out of it.

Cicihorlhorla

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #81 on: May 09, 2019, 05:48:31 PM »
    As per the current situation mining profitability is unstable. I would suggest you to wait for some more days and check the status of bitcoins and accordingly you can decide on it.

Mining is profitable and It seems to me that Veil will be one of the best coins in few months. I'm mining it on zergpool..

Emrh1

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #82 on: May 10, 2019, 09:48:38 PM »
    Mining is a relative way to earn a crypto, and the veil can provide it on its own platforms. Using the POW rating to provide a high potential mining status is to ensure that the position is at a high level when looking at cover mining. Veil using the X16R hash algorithm to build the foundation of veil mining. Raven coin introduced by this technology has been used by many people for just to take the risk. Developed the X16rt, which maximizes all the benefits of X16rt. Stock markets and mining pools will appreciate the fact that they don't have to replace software that calculates block-mixed values on the network.

Chomsy

• View Profile
    « Reply #83 on: May 11, 2019, 07:39:24 PM »
    It depends on your starting conditions. Let’s say, don’t even try to start mining with PC or laptop, lol. You will be destroyed by powerful mining rigs which have more hashrate. However, if you are ready to invest a few thousands of dollars in hardware, you can try. Just don’t mine Bitcoin as it has extreme difficulty. Focus on altcoins, ETH is good option. Another way – start cloud mining but it also requires initial investments. Check the list of top cloud sites to get an idea from where to start: http://miningtop10.com/ . Cloud mining may be less profitable and more risky than traditional approach but it requires less money and looks more convenient, as well. You simply order specific data plan and wait for income. It all depends on the market volatility though.

Thanks for this piece, it's helpful as am a newbie when it comes to mining. Sometime ago, I was mining Elwctroneum but it seemed so slow for me and I didn't have the patience. I got encourage again to start and this time am mining both Electroneum and Veil.. Veil is a bit better and faster to mine though. Tell me, which other coins can you recommend?

dentolas

• High quality native european-portuguese translation service
    • Novice
    • Together we can change the world
      • View Profile
    « Reply #84 on: May 11, 2019, 11:26:53 PM »
    it really depends on so many things that I wouldn't know where to start...
    if you would care to include a bit more info on your intentions, budget, investment planning, etc, maybe we could get somewhere
    It mainly depends on hashing power and electricity ;) so at first you need to check your electricity costs/renewable production, and then the mining equipment that is most suitable for you/your budget... after that, selecting the right projects and the right time to sell...

Chikky08

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #85 on: May 12, 2019, 05:54:22 AM »
    Mining is very profitable but that is if you are mining a good coins. A lot of people have gone into mining btc and ETH of which using PC or cell phone will destroy it. Mining good altcoins with proper research will yield to something substantial. Altcoin like veil, CTT etc.

Jentemi

• View Profile
    « Reply #86 on: May 12, 2019, 01:16:19 PM »
    Few things in the Crypto space remain static and that's why it's worth looking into rising alts to keep updated with mining opportunities with a wide margin between price of acquiring a coin and cost of electricity need to acquire a coin. An example would be VEIL, which was listed at the start of this year.

Modanalee

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #87 on: May 13, 2019, 12:07:40 AM »
    Mining is very profitable depending on the coins you want to mine. I recently joined Veil's mining pool. It's awesome!

Makdon

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #88 on: May 13, 2019, 12:12:41 AM »
    Mining is very profitable only if you make research and know what best to mine. As for me, since I started with veil, I enjoy more and I never regret mining veil till date.

Ra_pl344

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #89 on: May 17, 2019, 10:19:03 AM »
    Veil makes the network more secure, have better privacy feature, better opportunities for miners and holders by mining and staking veil, and better potential for the coin to compete to the next generation of privacy coins.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services