click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: mining is profitable?  (Read 5398 times)

Jk

• View Profile
Re: mining is profitable?
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2019, 04:48:55 PM »
Menambang akan menghasil lebih banyak bila anda mau deposit dengan jumlah tertentu. Tapi bila anda tidak mau, maka anda akan kalah di ongkos dan waktu.
if you say deposit it scam bro... It is not Minning. Minning are using hardware and software to verify and solve complicated mathematical problems with cryptographic hash functions that are associated with a block containing the transaction data.

Trafalgar

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2019, 10:19:21 PM »
In my opinion, mining is not profitable if you do not have a super mine. It's better to take care of cloudmining.

Loka777

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2019, 04:26:08 PM »
Is it advisable to start mining Crypto currency?
Yes, dear. It is desirable. But what is your knowledge about mining? You think it is enough to start and start this work. It takes experience and cost to extract the encryption currency from abundant technologies and electricity.

anyything

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2019, 09:50:02 AM »
thanku. this information had been useful for me :)
 ::) 8) ;D

rizkyfebrian

• FED Gold-Swift, Dependable&Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2019, 09:13:30 AM »
I think probably not.. You need much effort to doing mining cryptocurrency faster. Mining need highest specifications computer / part to do it , and you can get highest hashrate too for mining and earn faster. But , its risky because if you doing it with not carefully.. Maybe something bad will happen like power failure (because mining need a lot of electricity too).
Life is choice , you can do it or leave it.. simple. If you want earn crypto faster but risky , doing that. If not , leave it
   ☉☉☉  FEDORA GOLD - SWIFT DEPENDABLE AND PRIVATE  ☉☉☉   
☉   GET FEDORA GOLD   ●☉●   DOWNLOAD FEDORA WALLET NOW   ●☉●   FED EVOLUTION   ☉
   FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT        ●        DISCORD       ●        BITCOINTALK

Loka777

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2019, 09:18:23 AM »
Is it advisable to start mining Crypto currency?
At the moment, the situation is not very stable in the case of the rise of the very currency of encryption, but fears of the sudden decline. You have to work it is in need of great heart power to succeed .. you success

RabbbitAngstrom

• Novice
  • tonight i feel like more
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2019, 07:08:44 PM »
Yes it is, but it depends what cryptocurrency are you going to mine. From what i observe, more and more people are switch themselves to mine the biggest coins, cause oftenly it's more profitable, but there is one project called FuturoCoin that made me think of mining in a different way. I've read on their newsroom (https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/big-changes/ ) that right now they are redeveloping their protocol and masternodes system, so it's going to be way more profitable for users to gather coins.

CoinTalk

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2019, 07:26:05 PM »
Yes and no.

Asking if mining is profitable is an umbrella question. Mining some coins is profitable while mining others is not. You can monitor BTC hash rate to check when the network is too competitive; right now, the hash rate is picking up again and BTC is barely touching the break-even point if your electricity is $0.1 kWh. If you're in possibly Norway and can enjoy that $0.04 kWh energy bill, you can mine practically anything at a profit.

However, for anyone facing a higher energy bill, altcoins are a better alternative. New coins that are largely under the radar typically may have a high margin between exchange prices and cost of mining the coin. Just be sure that the exchange has enough volume to absorb your sales. Veil Project's VEIL tokens are going well on the exchanges and have pretty liquid order books. The token price went up by nearly 100% recently so the gap between cost of mining VEIL and exchange prices is quite high. Plenty of profit margin here.

Modanalee

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2019, 11:01:29 PM »
Mining to some extent is dependent on the particular currency you are mining. If you want to mine any currency, go for a dominant currency such as Veil coin is an instance. Mining BTC will be expensive considering it pools and softwares. Alternatively, altcoins mining is a game.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:03:39 PM by Modanalee »

Lily

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2019, 09:25:14 AM »
Look for a good altcoins and mine... Mining of altcoins are more profitable. I'm currently mining Veil currency very profitable.

Chikky08

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2019, 01:16:12 PM »
Is not about mining its about knowing good mining project..a lot of them out there. Some good and some ain't. Its very essential to pick good projects like veil to mine..have been on that and I'm benefitting  whole lot.

Makdon

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2019, 12:32:01 AM »
Veil is giving me the profit I want through their mining. Its a good one.

Emrh1

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2019, 12:42:03 PM »
Mining is a relative way to earn a crypto, and the veil can provide it on its own platforms. Using the POW rating to provide a high potential mining status is to ensure that the position is at a high level when looking at cover mining. Veil using the X16R hash algorithm to build the foundation of veil mining. Raven coin introduced by this technology has been used by many people for just to take the risk. Developed the X16rt, which maximizes all the benefits of X16rt. Stock markets and mining pools will appreciate the fact that they don't have to replace software that calculates block-mixed values on the network.

Moshaid

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2019, 09:04:37 PM »
Definitely mining is profitable but there are some conditions which needs to be put in place before setting up a mining farm which most people adhere to, it includes:

Firstly, users need to acquire a safe environment which has fast response in cases of emergency. Also the environment must be a standard building where efficient mining operations can be carried. Users must also consider the electricity bill of such area. The devices must be in a cool environmental climate condition, with proper ventilation to reduce overheating. This is because hardware gets easily damaged when it get too hot. With these I know it will look too cost for you, but hey there are some other mining platforms out their among which includes VEIL, which is the first zerocoin based coin and it's all about mining, staking and having anonymous transactions. This mining platform doesn't require a huge facilities unlike others but only a well equipped computer which can work no matter the condition around it.

Delgboke

• Garden Hero
  • Nobtx-premium cryptocurrency and forex signal noti
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2019, 12:28:44 AM »
I think mining is profitable when there's more investors in the crypto market because the profit comes as a results of buyer's and the investors that invest their money into the crypto market or can the profitable of coins mining come without the investment opportunity.
            ██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Facebook
Twitter    Telegram    Discord
Nobt-plataform

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services