click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: mining is profitable?  (Read 5399 times)

mike55

• View Profile
mining is profitable?
« on: June 27, 2018, 07:25:27 AM »
Is it advisable to start mining Crypto currency?

rusty

• View Profile
Re: mining is profitable?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 08:11:22 AM »
As per the current situation mining profitability is unstable. I would suggest you to wait for some more days and check the status of bitcoins and accordingly you can decide on it.

rachell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 08:23:48 AM »
Even i agree that this wont be the right time to start mining until you have some powerful miners with high Mh/s.

JosefPitt7

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 12:52:37 PM »
Yeah, it's profitable if you choose right and legal cloud mining service for mining.
A lot of them are scams.
I mine btc and siacoin at Wattum service, for mining btc price starts at $89 for TH/s, so it's nice rate per $ and they are legal, hope they will not change their pricing offer.

KateMolly

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 01:57:35 PM »
Until the market is not dying, it’s never late. The sooner you begin, the better.
So getting into cryptocurrency while difficulty is low will allow you to gain more profits as the values of the cryptocurrency rise.
Mining at home not profitable at all, you have to think about bills for electricity, noise, and other shitty things.
I mining now using cloud mining Wattum.io. They offer daily payments, data centers in USA and they are legal.

john1010

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 10:55:24 AM »
Not of this present alts situation, my rig was stopped for months and waiting for a good spot again.

bitime

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 01:34:45 PM »
It depends on your starting conditions. Let’s say, don’t even try to start mining with PC or laptop, lol. You will be destroyed by powerful mining rigs which have more hashrate. However, if you are ready to invest a few thousands of dollars in hardware, you can try. Just don’t mine Bitcoin as it has extreme difficulty. Focus on altcoins, ETH is good option. Another way – start cloud mining but it also requires initial investments. Check the list of top cloud sites to get an idea from where to start: http://miningtop10.com/ . Cloud mining may be less profitable and more risky than traditional approach but it requires less money and looks more convenient, as well. You simply order specific data plan and wait for income. It all depends on the market volatility though.

Mao99

• Investing in the future development of blockchain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »
In my opinion, this time is not too early, but it is not late, so you can still exploit it at this point in time,nothing is impossible.
Exploiting this time profits are not high but hard work many times, adding a little hope that the results will be good

Lara_WW

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 05:02:32 PM »
I think you still have time to make money on bitcoins.The last coin will be produced in 2140.But I think that now it is better to get the etherium or altcoyins.Ethereum is a great idea to develop a blockbuster technology.Also with the help of the etherium it is possible to work with Smart contracts, which open up wide opportunities.

Lukassim

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 05:33:52 PM »
It really depends on several factors, an important one being how high your electricity rate is.

Mao99

• Investing in the future development of blockchain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 11:10:45 AM »
I think you still have time to make money on bitcoins.The last coin will be produced in 2140.But I think that now it is better to get the etherium or altcoyins.Ethereum is a great idea to develop a blockbuster technology.Also with the help of the etherium it is possible to work with Smart contracts, which open up wide opportunities.
Same idea, but ETH fell sharply

danivan7

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 11:21:40 AM »
Is it advisable to start mining Crypto currency?

everything is fall, mining big coin just make you sad, low profit.
((   M  I  N   ))   inMIN.it  ══▌ TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
◆   Twitter   ◆   Facebook   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Medium   ◆
|    Whitepaper   ◆   ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    |

crusialman

• SOOM Blockchain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2018, 04:30:28 PM »
▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ █▄  ▄█
▀▀▄▄ █    █ █    █ █  ▀  █  SOOM Blockchain
▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ █      █  http://www.fourthblockchain.org/index.html

Tammylove

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 10:49:42 AM »
About different mining techniques and what gives the best return https://cryptodetail.com/crypto-mining-hardware-best-returns

danivan7

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 01:13:48 PM »

Mining eth is not profitable now,
Price so low, and diff so high..
I think if u are newbie maybe u cab check your hardware speed ar whattomine site
((   M  I  N   ))   inMIN.it  ══▌ TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
◆   Twitter   ◆   Facebook   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Medium   ◆
|    Whitepaper   ◆   ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    |

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services