click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Is it worth working with Hashflare? Is it profitable?  (Read 253 times)

reksi

• View Profile
Is it worth working with Hashflare? Is it profitable?
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:55:54 PM »
Hi, guys!
Maybe somebody works with this cloud mining service. What are you thinking about it?

markred

• View Profile
Re: Is it worth working with Hashflare? Is it profitable?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 09:10:02 PM »
I choose Hashflare because they are the most trusted cloud mining company operating since 2012. You can mine based on Hash algorithms SHA 256, Scrypt , ET-HASH (Ethereum), X-11(DASH) and EquiHASH (ZEC).

For example, I have purchased 2TH/s (SHA-256) plan on HashFlare - Cloud Mining and it costs me $300. My earnings / revenue according to this plan would be $170/month and $2070/year. Now the above earnings will be directly proportional to two things:

Bitcoin price in the market
Bitcoin mining difficulty
So you should invest wisely and you can earn some money if you invest at the time right time witt the right plan. If you are a beginner then I will recommend using HashFlare - Cloud Mining as it is easy, super reliable and secure. And you can also use promo codes to save more money at Hashflare. Here is 25% valid Hashflare promo code https://bitcoinmining-cloud.com/

[attachment expired, deleted by system]

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services