click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ⚡ VOLPCOIN TOKEN [VOLP] A.I PROTOCOL - IGNIS || ARDOR ⚡  (Read 7447 times)

Volpcoin

• VolpAI Platform-Smart communication protocol
    • View Profile
    • Volpcoin
  • Re: ⚡ VOLPCOIN TOKEN [VOLP] A.I PROTOCOL - IGNIS || ARDOR ⚡
    « Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 01:44:52 PM »
    The Volp Token Bonus is available again . This bonus  campaign will end up on July 1st.

Go get your Volp Tokens !!

Please fill up the form : https://goo.gl/forms/4mioXVvN9QIxz9Kk1

octavarium

• View Profile
    Re: ⚡ VOLPCOIN TOKEN [VOLP] A.I PROTOCOL - IGNIS || ARDOR ⚡
    « Reply #16 on: June 06, 2018, 03:42:39 AM »
    The Volp Token Bonus is available again . This bonus  campaign will end up on July 1st.

Go get your Volp Tokens !!

Please fill up the form : https://goo.gl/forms/4mioXVvN9QIxz9Kk1
    How much time will take for swap ?

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 05:34:13 PM »
    How much time will take for swap ?

The Volp Token Swap Bonus already started, we already paid tokens to some users. This bonus will end on July 1st

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 03:26:07 PM »
    A note for every user about the Volp Protocol:

Recently, a user makes questions that encouraged us in advance to write more about the Volp Protocol, we believe that this information is important for everyone.
    We want that all the users feel free to make questions and know more about the behavior of the protocol.

With the Volpcoin beta, we obtained through parallel simulator results with up to 2 million transactions per compacted block with dimensions of approximately 5 kB.
    These data refer to the tests applied in Volpcoin beta through a pilot implementation of the Volp protocol.

We use a hybrid VM kernel that we build from scratch to run in symbiosis with the Volp protocol along with a compiler of our own specific to this application.
    Soon we will be making available all technical data on the website and the behavior collected by us during this period that volpcoin beta was active.

Note: The size of the results obtained in the compression of the Volp protocol may seem empirical, but it's one of the most important things that we could project
    in the period of 2002-2006. We are at this very moment, performing load stress on the protocol, so we can identify underlying anomalies.

It's gratifying to know that it's possible to create disruptive technologies with great clarity and dynamism and at the same time with a great easiness of understanding,
    for people who don't have scientific knowledge in the field of cryptology, data dimensioning built-in languages that constitute the ecosystem implanted since of 1967.

We worked hard to build this protocol, which will allow us to leave a centralized ecosystem that hinders the birth of new technologies, facilitating a new reality that is currently happening with the blockchain. Its conception is as old as dinosaurs, which makes us struggle to get out of this methodical system that has caught and created fantasies of imprisonment in our minds.

Any further technical data, please contact the Volp AI Protocol team.

Volp A.I. Protocol

octavarium

• View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: June 11, 2018, 09:04:58 AM »
    A note for every user about the Volp Protocol:

Recently, a user makes questions that encouraged us in advance to write more about the Volp Protocol, we believe that this information is important for everyone.
    We want that all the users feel free to make questions and know more about the behavior of the protocol.

With the Volpcoin beta, we obtained through parallel simulator results with up to 2 million transactions per compacted block with dimensions of approximately 5 kB.
    These data refer to the tests applied in Volpcoin beta through a pilot implementation of the Volp protocol.

We use a hybrid VM kernel that we build from scratch to run in symbiosis with the Volp protocol along with a compiler of our own specific to this application.
    Soon we will be making available all technical data on the website and the behavior collected by us during this period that volpcoin beta was active.

Note: The size of the results obtained in the compression of the Volp protocol may seem empirical, but it's one of the most important things that we could project
    in the period of 2002-2006. We are at this very moment, performing load stress on the protocol, so we can identify underlying anomalies.

It's gratifying to know that it's possible to create disruptive technologies with great clarity and dynamism and at the same time with a great easiness of understanding,
    for people who don't have scientific knowledge in the field of cryptology, data dimensioning built-in languages that constitute the ecosystem implanted since of 1967.

We worked hard to build this protocol, which will allow us to leave a centralized ecosystem that hinders the birth of new technologies, facilitating a new reality that is currently happening with the blockchain. Its conception is as old as dinosaurs, which makes us struggle to get out of this methodical system that has caught and created fantasies of imprisonment in our minds.

Any further technical data, please contact the Volp AI Protocol team.

Volp A.I. Protocol
    when i received from swap

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #20 on: June 13, 2018, 04:11:51 PM »
    Dear users of Volp,

As many should know, we are a team of only 3 people, so all the material created is developed by us. In this way, it's very difficult to respond to all areas at the same time. One of the biggest problems we faced was collecting data on the prototype that was running on Volpcoin beta,  which left us a long time inactive in the community.  This has brought us serious problems, we have lost the focus and confidence of the community. Thus, we kindly ask that the users support us by disseminating the good concepts that Volp A.I. will be implemented soon.

The Volp will not be a copy, it will have a totally unique and disruptive language and concept, the result of solid work, even before the blockchain is presented to the world. We apologize for our lack of management in a certain area, as we are studying in hiring expert people in areas that we are missing. We count on the understanding of all users.  Soon we will be presenting the community and we will be seeking to participate in some events in the promotion of our protocol, that is so important that we don't let it fall into the hands of some powers.

Our goal was always to keep the technology visible and available to all people who want to use it, we had some rejection because the effects applied in the protocol creates an incompatibility with some ambiguous activities of some operating systems. This was one of the reasons we had to adapt and migrate to a new concept of application.
    The blockchain of Volpcoin beta will not be lost, it has been reformulated and corrected some anomalous effects that in the period of data collection we detected and realized that the language that the prototype was running was incompatible with the technology we proposed to apply.

So we decided to move forward on a new platform, to see if the results were satisfactory. We recognize that the NXT platform is very well prepared to accept the Volp A.I protocol  working correctly without any anomaly effects occurring in the old volpcoin beta.

Therefore, in a few days we will be presenting the prototype demo, with the applications of work in the following orders:

1. Autonomous management, operation, and distribution;
    2. Compression effect with maximum stress;
    3. Transmission and sizing of immutable transactions of 2 million per block on an extreme scale of 5 kb;

This is our proposal for the next few days, with a 100% success rate of certainty of execution.

Crypto_1

• Master Of Universe
    • Volp A.I. Smart Protocol ! https://volpai.org
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: June 14, 2018, 12:37:27 PM »
    Just a quote from Volp team on discord:

"The Volp system is disruptive and innovative, not just it as any new technology. I believe that the birth of any technology really brings with it many doubts and skepticism. The standard we are working on in a programming language is not part of the technology consensus that is currently being applied. As we already said, Volp has a language, compiler, and a protocol that was built from scratch. Within 56 days as already reported we will publish a demo, to which it can clarify  all your doubts."

:)

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #22 on: June 15, 2018, 07:13:29 PM »
    Dear users,

Soon we will be launching the Volp A.I offcial website

Link :  https://volpai.org

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 06:28:45 PM »
    Don't forget to check the lastest new of Volp on :

twitter : https://twitter.com/VolpCoin

discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/ddFBjRT

Volp A.I : https://volpai.org

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #24 on: June 20, 2018, 12:44:52 PM »
    We will add a countdown to the launch of the Volp.AI protocol test. The test lab platform will be managed by a specialized company, we will soon add more information. Stay tuned !!!

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #25 on: June 25, 2018, 01:30:19 PM »
    We are very sad with the user @adipurnama ,  who are slandering us, trying to create a negative point in Volp's history. People can’t accuse others without grounding their accusations.
    We believe that they are desperate people who can’t develop something in life to help others and the only goal is to destroy the history of people who are trying to do something innovative for the community.

As we have said in the past, we are not behind stardom or money. The Volp project is not tied to capitalizing on a currency to make a wish of some people, we are built and we will freely give away a unique, honest algorithm we have built up over time to benefit people with disruptive vision and dreams .

We are the real developers and keepers, we are not frauds. We are determined and passionate people in our purpose, philanthropic people with no interest in exchange for our work, we don’t count on the success of Volp to make us  millionaires, we have a hard guaranteed future of our work.

What we are doing is building with the help of our faithful community, something different. If anyone has doubts,  follow and  collect information for later serving as evidence and testifying to the truthfulness of our purpose.

Reminding everyone that the Volp project is supported by our savings, we are not asking that anyone funding Volp. We ourselves have been doing it from 2002 to 2018.

We are available to clarify any doubts regarding the Volp project.

Volpcoin

• View Profile
    • Volpcoin
    « Reply #27 on: June 26, 2018, 12:04:35 AM »
    Dear Volpers ,

We would like to inform  that soon the Volp A.I will become a company, this decision was taken to protect the development and
    Intellectual Property of the Volp Protocol. It is very likely that we can operate in Portugal or Spain, we are still studying about this. So soon
    we will be providing a list of professionals, which we will need. We will have a specific area for those who are interested in working with us.

We will be in search of more exchange market to help the growth of Volp Asset, we have already started to send some emails, soon we will have
    some news. We count on everyone's support for this journey.

Crypto_1

• Master Of Universe
    • Volp A.I. Smart Protocol ! https://volpai.org
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: June 26, 2018, 09:22:28 AM »
    Dear Volpers ,

We would like to inform  that soon the Volp A.I will become a company, this decision was taken to protect the development and
    Intellectual Property of the Volp Protocol. It is very likely that we can operate in Portugal or Spain, we are still studying about this. So soon
    we will be providing a list of professionals, which we will need. We will have a specific area for those who are interested in working with us.

We will be in search of more exchange market to help the growth of Volp Asset, we have already started to send some emails, soon we will have
    some news. We count on everyone's support for this journey.

This is some great news!!!

Looking forward to the bright future...  ;D

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services