click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Dench Music ICO: creating the future of music. Frist star  (Read 423 times)

laurapromoter

• View Profile
Dench Music ICO: creating the future of music. Frist star
« on: May 13, 2018, 07:55:40 PM »
Dench Music ICO: creating the future of music. Frist star
The Dench Music Vision
Our vision is to enable everyone to participate in the creation of songs by their favorite A-list artist who are teamed up with emerging new talent; personally interact with the music world; enjoy access to never previously offered interactions and benefits; use decentralized processes and Blockchain technology; and to earn profits while enriching the world with outstanding music.
www.denchmusic.io
www.denchmusic.io

[attachment expired, deleted by system]

FREEDDAWG

• View Profile
Re: Dench Music ICO: creating the future of music. Frist star
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 11:58:26 PM »
I agree with you, but can you advise me on some good YouTube to MP3 converters?

Naclean

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Dench Music ICO: creating the future of music. Frist star
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 11:10:54 PM »
Maybe that's an excellent service, but it's much easier to convert the Yt music, and actually, you can find some good apps providing this service. It's much easier this way. However, my parents are kind of old-fashioned, and they still listen to the stereo. Now, they even renewed it and bought a new generation of record player receivers. I know that my father spends quite a time searching for the best one. They choose a Bluetooth mode and top-quality sound. Plus, the store they choose from gives several options, and the stereo they purchased looks very impressive, and it fits perfectly in the house.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:11:34 AM by Naclean »

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services