click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: All crypto cannabis seed site - cannabitseeds.org  (Read 2472 times)

cannabitseeds

• View Profile
All crypto cannabis seed site - cannabitseeds.org
« on: May 02, 2014, 02:59:44 AM »

We launched on 4/20 and have had a great response so far. We currently have over 150 strains available with a further in the process of being added. All of our seeds are from the top European and North American breeders. We carry the big guns, Greenhouse, Barney's Farm, DNA Genetics alongside some of the best smaller breeders such as Med Man Brand, Humboldt Genetics and Medical Seeds.

Whatever your needs are we have you covered.

https://cannabitseeds.org

What makes us different to other crypto sites is we only work with crypto. We have been mining for months and accumulating various cryptos, so we decided to see how it was possible to live entirely using cryptos.

So we have bought our hosting, SSL certificates, our advertising all using cryptos. When it comes to paying our distributor we managed to convince them to accept BTC (helped that one of their staff was already into it) so we pay in BTC. Other than that all our crypto is kept as is, be it DOGE, LTC, BTC, VTC, PENG, FTC, NMC (looking at my wallet backup folder to see if there's more), and spent within the crypto community.

Whether you are believers in medical marijuana or not hopefully you like our little experiment.

Right now (until May 20th) we have 20% off as a launch sale using the code 420%

Follow us on twitter @CannaBitSeeds to stay up to date with other deals.

Dkingbh

• Gentle guy
    • View Profile
Re: All crypto cannabis seed site - cannabitseeds.org
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 03:39:05 PM »
t it is always great to find out about other good sources, so thanks for sharing, I'll check your site for sure!

Hafert

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 10:23:44 AM »
And how is it going? Can you give some instructions about the process of making CBD oil, please?

Bazalt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 03:10:40 PM »
It takes too much time, I've decided to buy all CBD products in some reliable shop like Premium Jane. My friend have been using their pills and gummies for few years and he is very satisfied with the quality of their products.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services