click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 6+ Yrs.  (Read 45985 times)

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
  • "Together We're Stronger!"
    • View Profile
    • Official Bitbean Source
Distributed Network Promotion Contest

As far as pools go, I am not a fan of them, as they centralize the network. Running your own node (BitBean-qt or BitBeand daemon/server) helps to support the network and that is the purpose of the reward structure (1,000 BitBeans). The SPROUTs are meant to reward those who are providing resources to the network. If everyone put their BitBeans into a handful of large pools, BitBean would become centralized like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Future releases of BitBean will build upon the foundation of a distributed and decentralized network, along with tighter metrics to reinforce the strength of the network.

To encourage users to run their own BitBean node, I will be paying out a 100,000 BitBean reward, for up to 20 unique new BitBean nodes (1 reward per user and node) that are consistently active and sprouting new Beans on the network. This contest will run from now until the release of BitBean (v1.2.0.0RC, target date is in August). To participate in the contest, you must email me your BitBean node IP and associated BitBean address(s) [no latter than June 20th., 2016], which is currently not existing on the network, but is a new node (BitBean-qt or BitBeand instance). After your details are received, Bean Core will monitor your node periodically until the release of v1.2.0.0RC, and if it is found to be consistently active on the network and SPROUTing, the associated address will be sent 100,000 Bitbean when v1.2 is released. After your details are received and it is verified that you are running a new node, if you also attach a screen-shot of your active BitBean-qt node, you will receive 10,000 BitBean immediately. To receive the additional 100,000 BitBean, you must keep your node active until the end of August 2016, or v1.2 is released (which ever occurs sooner). Only the first 20 verified participants will be eligible.

These are the currently active and existing nodes on the network:

addnode=104.236.223.182
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=192.52.167.94
addnode=199.102.44.125
addnode=213.129.93.214
addnode=23.92.215.194
addnode=45.55.199.115
addnode=71.171.94.72
addnode=80.100.203.174
addnode=82.46.79.119
addnode=85.114.142.88
addnode=88.206.187.1
addnode=95.116.190.191

addnode=100.4.214.226
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=108.63.67.219
addnode=109.173.7.165
addnode=120.28.20.2
addnode=143.176.178.209
addnode=151.55.11.114
addnode=151.55.31.16
addnode=151.55.9.254
addnode=154.20.214.240
addnode=169.0.234.180
addnode=173.173.88.72
addnode=173.21.50.85
addnode=173.23.236.0
addnode=173.86.16.84
addnode=176.78.48.154
addnode=178.84.163.249
addnode=185.57.29.172
addnode=195.240.49.58
addnode=2.219.187.151
addnode=2.32.37.174
addnode=212.111.22.29
addnode=212.240.207.194
addnode=24.140.248.78
addnode=24.220.128.119
addnode=37.138.188.103
addnode=45.37.202.175
addnode=45.50.58.160
addnode=46.147.61.238
addnode=49.147.187.55
addnode=5.103.208.38
addnode=5.20.100.185
addnode=52.36.118.200
addnode=62.138.5.30
addnode=64.250.39.201
addnode=67.162.88.207
addnode=67.193.83.131
addnode=68.99.199.99
addnode=69.43.42.16
addnode=70.178.20.27
addnode=70.188.156.151
addnode=70.208.133.99
addnode=70.75.217.13
addnode=70.75.222.15
addnode=70.75.222.211
addnode=71.228.74.170
addnode=73.52.28.242
addnode=73.88.222.202
addnode=73.92.145.70
addnode=74.69.195.164
addnode=75.86.123.79
addnode=76.187.136.42
addnode=79.21.27.235
addnode=79.69.19.52
addnode=80.213.153.157
addnode=81.37.115.20
addnode=83.223.166.230
addnode=83.251.227.225
addnode=85.175.217.110
addnode=85.204.1.31
addnode=91.97.187.250
addnode=92.10.227.192
addnode=95.172.172.155
addnode=95.222.26.229
addnode=95.65.39.101
addnode=95.91.203.29
addnode=95.92.164.105
addnode=98.90.36.25

addnode=104.192.148.250
addnode=104.192.148.8
addnode=115.28.42.60
addnode=151.80.42.180
addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=173.245.157.244
addnode=40.112.149.192
addnode=5.189.144.97
addnode=71.241.144.171
addnode=88.89.134.123

Sincerely,

Shawn Kent (aka Bitbeaner)
Director of Operations, Project Manager, Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
[email protected]
www.bitbean.org
"Bitbean, Digital Currency Refined"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:28:17 PM by TeamBean »
"Bitbean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!" | Want to help Bitbean? Do you need to host a website, need a VPS or Cloud Service? Look no further! Check out one of Bitbean's Newest Sponsors, and tell them "Team Bean sent you"!  www.cloudmonkey.xyz

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
New Team Bean Live Communication and Collaboration Platform Launched

All "Beaners" and Team Bean members are invited to join in our new Team Bean Conference room!

This new facility provides on-line meeting and conferencing capability (text, voice, video, screen-sharing) and will integrate well with other infrastructure being deployed. This brings together disparate and separate sources, such as IRC, Twitter, RSS feeds, email, github and many others, allowing Beaners to have a central and live on-line meeting place to communicate and collaborate!

BitBean is a scale-able digital currency, that is moving forward with much new development planned this year. Bean Core is scaling development and communication infrastructure in preparation to take this project to the next level!

Please join us and be part of history in the making!   8)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:31:20 PM by TeamBean »
"Bitbean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currency!" | Want to help Bitbean? Do you need to host a website, need a VPS or Cloud Service? Look no further! Check out one of Bitbean's Newest Sponsors, and tell them "Team Bean sent you"!  www.cloudmonkey.xyz

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Introducing BitBean Digital Cash:

BitBean Digital Cash generator is available:  http://www.bitbean.org/cash

...more breaking news to follow later in the day..

Stay tuned in to our Twitter Feed (https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin), as Bean Core will have some live breaking news in the next 24hrs.

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:57:25 AM by TeamBean »

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Mr Bean shows off BitBean Digital Cash:

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile

1.3 Million BitBeans Given Away at PorcFest :
http://porcfest.com

In the early days of Bitcoin, PorcFest offered the first major live market place where you could buy most things with Bitcoin.

For some background on the significance of PorcFest, where Bitcoin got its first significant start, check out:
Bitcoin At Porcfest, Part 1: A Social Experiment

One day was not enough time. Next year will plan for 2 days!

Met some great people and had some excellent conversations!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:15:53 AM by TeamBean »

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Bitbean RoadMap for 2nd. Half 2016 is Published:

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
BitBean Official Faucet Launched!
http://faucet.bitbean.org

Want to see how fast BitBean is?

Have your "wallet" or Keychain App ready and get some free BitBeans to try for yourself!

Special recognition to Bean Core members, whitebeard (https://www.whitebeardscottage.com) and BeanMeUp (aka amsterdamer) for making this happen!
This is the first Official Faucet that is developed by the community and directly managed by Bean Core!

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile

ready to do the first test drive of "v1.1.0.0Beta" beta testing on my "back from the grave" android tablet :)

If your an Android user, here is a nice Widget that will display real-time BitBean prices in multiple markets:

Cryptonator is available in the Google Play store here:  https://t.co/ejuQTqG2sJ

BitBean Keychain "Light Wallet" (BitBean's first HD wallet) coming to Google Play store soon!

No need to wait for syncronizing with the blockchain, download the Android BitBean Keychain Beta App immediately, and take your BitBeans anywhere!

And while your at it, send a request to Poloniex and ShapeShift.io, and let @ErikVoorhees know you want to be able to trade BTC for BITB, in our new ShapeShift.io ready Android Wallet!

Don't wait around for Bitcoin transactions..transact at the "Bean of Light" with BitBean Today! ;D

Sincerely,
Shawn Kent
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
www.bitbean.org
"Bitbean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than A Digital Currency!"

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile

Technium Unlimited Online Shop Now Accepting Payments in BitBean

Help support the BitBean eco-system, shop their online store and send them some BitBean!

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile

BITBEAN REAL WORLD USAGE

1st. Real World Usage Campaign:  BitBean Goes Shopping
Chapter One:
BitBean Partner:  Technium Unlimited

Campaign Rules:

• For each purchase with BitBean, the customer of Technium Unlimited will receive a 10k BitBean rebate after meeting requirements and confirmation by Bean Core.
  • In addition Technium Unlimited as our partner in this promotion, will give a 2.5% discount to those paying with BitBean during this promotion, plus an additional 2.5% discount for those using crypto-currency payments -- for a combined 5% discount!
  • Promotion period is during the month of September, 2016 (5% & 10k BitBean Rebate).
  • The price of the product must be higher than the rebate.
  • Rebate is only valid during the month of September and redeemable by sending an email with required submissions to:  [email protected]

How To Claim The Rebate:
   1. Re-tweet and like promotion:   http://ow.ly/TiAj303QTQG
   2. Follow BitBean Twitter account: @BitBeanCoin
   3. Follow  Technium Unlimited Twitter account:  @TechniumUnltd
   4. Send an email to:  [email protected]  with:

• BitBean Txid that was used to pay for the product
  • Your BitBean Address
  • Your Twitter account name
  • A photo of your purchased product (the real one that you receive) including the packaging and Technium shipping label

OFFICIAL FORUM: http://http://www.bitbean.org/forum/bitbean-goes-shopping-rebate-promotion
Customer Service support:  BitBean Live Public Chat & Technium Unlimited Website

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 11:21:30 PM by TeamBean »

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
From Original Thread Posted on BitcoinTalk:

Has anyone found out why the wallet on Yobit is still maintenance? It's been like this for too long now and I'm not getting any answer from the chat box and no reply to my support ticket which has been 3 days now. I'm really starting to get frustrated with Yobit and there games they play with POS coins.

i agree there, its starting to get under my skin with the "in maintenance", more like there staking our beans and collecting beans we should of been, so there stealing from us, 2 weeks now they have had my beans ffs, 2 weeks i've missed in staking, yobit should be shut down and owner held accountable but hey everyone seems  to let them away with it for some reason

Yobit is a total scam for start they list 100s of scam shit coins second I have had doge never deposited and no response ever from support has been from March I have coins lock to exchange I can put in wallet and withdraw and I have 4 coins on yobit that have wallet under maintenance for while now to... they are a huge scam I am shocked they have not closes up and left yet

But keep up good work dev

Thank you for posting your experience with them, with the community.

Public Statement Regarding BitBean Yobit Exchange Situation

The matter to de-list Yobit, as an official exchange of BitBean, is before the BOD (Bean Core Board of Directors) and under consideration at the moment. They are holding a lot of user's BitBean, so we have to proceed carefully and do what we can, to encourage them to re-activate their BitBean wallet..once again. From what I can tell, there was over 1M in one of their associated addresses, which has recently been moved. We are proceeding carefully....I ask all the community to show kindness in your dealings with them over the matter....yes I know, not easy to show kindness to someone holding your money...but when you send your Bitbean to an exchange or pool..you relinquish control over them. Unfortunately, in the crypto community there are a lot of shady actors, let us pray that Yobit is not one of them and will act in best interest of it's users and it's own self-interest to survive as a "profitable" business serving our communities. Look what happened to Paul Vernon of Cryptsy...he is hiding and on the run..and will be for the rest of his life...people like that will have no peace...that is their punishment!

-- reference

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Bean Core & Team Bean
"BitBean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just a Digital Currency!"
www.bitbean.org
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:18:39 AM by TeamBean »

TeamBean

• Team Bean
  • Garden Hero
    • View Profile
From Original Thread Posted on BitcoinTalk:

Has anyone found out why the wallet on Yobit is still maintenance? It's been like this for too long now and I'm not getting any answer from the chat box and no reply to my support ticket which has been 3 days now. I'm really starting to get frustrated with Yobit and there games they play with POS coins.

i agree there, its starting to get under my skin with the "in maintenance", more like there staking our beans and collecting beans we should of been, so there stealing from us, 2 weeks now they have had my beans ffs, 2 weeks i've missed in staking, yobit should be shut down and owner held accountable but hey everyone seems  to let them away with it for some reason

Yobit is a total scam for start they list 100s of scam shit coins second I have had doge never deposited and no response ever from support has been from March I have coins lock to exchange I can put in wallet and withdraw and I have 4 coins on yobit that have wallet under maintenance for while now to... they are a huge scam I am shocked they have not closes up and left yet

But keep up good work dev

Thank you for posting your experience with them, with the community.

Public Statement Regarding BitBean Yobit Exchange Situation

The matter to de-list Yobit, as an official exchange of BitBean, is before the BOD (Bean Core Board of Directors) and under consideration at the moment. They are holding a lot of user's BitBean, so we have to proceed carefully and do what we can, to encourage them to re-activate their BitBean wallet..once again. From what I can tell, there was over 1M in one of their associated addresses, which has recently been moved. We are proceeding carefully....I ask all the community to show kindness in your dealings with them over the matter....yes I know, not easy to show kindness to someone holding your money...but when you send your Bitbean to an exchange or pool..you relinquish control over them. Unfortunately, in the crypto community there are a lot of shady actors, let us pray that Yobit is not one of them and will act in best interest of it's users and it's own self-interest to survive as a "profitable" business serving our communities. Look what happened to Paul Vernon of Cryptsy...he is hiding and on the run..and will be for the rest of his life...people like that will have no peace...that is their punishment!

-- reference

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Bean Core & Team Bean
"BitBean, Fast..Simple..Secure..More Than Just a Digital Currency!"
www.bitbean.org

Yobit BitBean Wallet is Back Online!
For how long I do not know. For those of you that want to regain control of your BitBean, you have an opportunity!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BITB/BTC

"Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary." -- Dead Poets Society

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services