click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bata (BTA) 6x Algos Sha256d Scrypt Nist5 Lyra2z x11 x16r | Masternodes  (Read 136408 times)

CryptoOz

BTA Mentioned in MLG Capital Altcoin Analysis #1 - April 18, 2017

In Masternode section:

https://capital.mlgblockchain.com/altcoin-analysis-1.html

CryptoOz

We have created a new Slack channel - FAQ (if you need a link for Slack invite - https://bata-blockchain.signup.team/)

CryptoOz

Yobit update - I submitted another ticket today, this time via [email protected] and they advised me that Development had not contacted them to update the wallet (even though I have been submitting tickets). I replied telling them that they were communicating with development. I followed their instruction and resubmitted via coin maintenance to update our source code.   Keep in mind our source code has not been updated yet, therefore I cannot see why they would require an update to take the wallet out of maintenance mode. I advised them that 10 other exchanges have no issue and nor have they ever. For the sake of Yobit users, I hope to see this issue resolved asap.

CryptoOz

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions added to https://bata.io/development

CryptoOz

Amended Draft BTA & BBP Roadmap added to : https://bata.io/development

CryptoOz

CAUTION - YOBIT.NET - EXCHANGE

I have contacted Yobit 6 times regarding our wallet in maintenance mode - 4 tickets and 2 via [email protected]

If I knew it would not hurt people with BTA I would ask for BTA to be delisted immediately due to the lack of competence shown by Yobit Support.

I submitted a maintenance ticket just recently. We will be not extorted into paying a fee to get our wallet out of maintenance mode, the code is open source and we have not done a wallet upgrade recently.

I have many questions still unanswered because Yobit sends a reply to your ticket, without addressing the question. If you reply to the ticket you do not get a response.

It has become obvious to me that Yobit is not part of BTA's future and does not want to be either.

If Yobit admin is seeing this, please feel free to respond.

The choice is up to the community.

CryptoOz

I did contact Yobit again advising them of the postings on 5 forums, Reddit & Twitter that I posted. I have advised them if they do not fix the issue we would be seeking to delist. The matter must not be of any urgency as I have not received a response from them.

CryptoOz

CryptoOz

A promo graphic for BBP

CryptoOz

BTA All time Stats Via Coincap.io app:

CryptoOz

A question came up regarding the relationship between BTA and BBP. Let me explain briefly - ultimately a traditional Barter System has a line of credit - a debt based one. BBP is a Barter System replacing the line of credit with a decentralised currency - BTA. In addition a traditional Barter System does not allow you to cash out, leverage or trade on multiple exchanges - where BBP does.

mike27

• View Profile
I'd like to try pool mining on a Win machine, such a command doesn't seem to work
Code: [Select]
BATA-qt-0.8.7.5.exe -o stratum+tcp://host:port -u usr.w -p passWhat should I change?

CryptoOz

I'd like to try pool mining on a Win machine, such a command doesn't seem to work
Code: [Select]
BATA-qt-0.8.7.5.exe -o stratum+tcp://host:port -u usr.w -p passWhat should I change?

Hi Mike, each pool will have particular details regarding how to mine BTA.

CryptoOz

Core update 0.10.4 will be released Sunday - depending on what timezone you live in.

BBP - Bata Barter Platform has been worked on by Development, so we can present a basic framework before we enter the stage of funding for it.

V1 Profit Share developments are getting closer to release - I will advise (or Development team) a date for release once fully tested.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services