click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bata (BTA) 6x Algos Sha256d Scrypt Nist5 Lyra2z x11 x16r | Masternodes  (Read 136140 times)

CryptoOz

Op Updated

CryptoOz

We are mentioned by BraveNewCoin - https://t.co/AVEqPwIteU

"Bata (BTA) is a currency that has been developed to replace trade dollars in traditional Barter Systems.

The team have recently announced their new project, Bata Barter Platform (BBP). The BBP will be built on the Stratis Platform utilizing C# on the .NET Core open source framework.

BTA will transform from a Proof of Work Scrypt based cryptocurrency to a PoW-PoS Hybrid,  with the introduction of Uber-Nodes, their version of a “Masternode”.
Bata (BTA) spot price opened the week at $0.03058187 closing at $0.07870948, up 157.37%."

in same article Stratis mentioned:

"Stratis (STRAT) is a blockchain as a service (BaaS) platform. Stratis blockchain apps can be developed in pure C# and can also utilize the Microsoft .NET framework.

Stratis will be built on nBitcoin, a comprehensive Bitcoin library for the .NET framework. The team will develop the bitcoin version of nBitcoin while also creating their own nStratis version.

Stratis (STRAT) spot price opened the week at $0.19831309 closing at $0.45710808, up 130.49%."

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Congrats for the mention. You see? Hard work and persistence pays : )
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

CryptoOz

Congrats for the mention. You see? Hard work and persistence pays : )

Thanks. More hard work to come.

CryptoOz

added to OP:

Bootstrap available here:
    http://crypt.midnightminer.net/bootstraps/bata/bootstrap.zip

Unzip the file into the same directory as the BATA-qt.exe
    Then with a shortcut or in the command prompt:
    Code: [Select]
    BATA-qt.exe -loadblock=bootstrap.dat
    Seednode

in your BATA.conf file just at this line
    Code: [Select]
    addnode=68.71.58.226

CryptoOz

We are just testing out an update to the wallet - Satoshi 0.10.4 is appearing on the network:

CryptoOz

Just getting some things in order:

Website updates to bata.io

- Front page updated
    - About Page updated

https://bata.io/resources - added CoinHills link

GitHub

https://github.com/BTA-BATA/BATA-SOURCE

- readme file updated
    - link added to https://github.com/bata-bta

CryptoOz

Hi just sharing a review recently posted:

https://microcapcrypto.com/bta/

CryptoOz

A video made by Bartercard - https://youtu.be/YzGkED8f1w0

The video will explain what a barter system is and the benefits of it.

BBP - Bata Barter Platform will use BTA as the replacement of a Barter Trade Dollar.

We are creating our version of a Traditional Barter Platform.

The difference will be:

A Barter Platform that is decentralised. BTA is decentralised and not controlled or issued by the platform like a Barter Trade Dollar is.

CryptoOz

I thought I might share a post from Slack:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I thought of you when I read this quote from "Halved" by Daniel Crowbridge -

"“I remembered a Comparative Economic Systems class I audited in college. They explained why the Russians failed at economic planning under their Communist regime in the 1950’s. They didn’t have the information processing power. They got out the old accounting paper and tried to map the inputs and outputs of their economy. But, they couldn’t handle any changes. When a drought or other major event affected their inputs, the problem would ripple through the system. The system was not agile enough to adjust. The twentieth century form of communist economic planning could not match the capitalist free market system’s agility. Our Sprotak Planner, fully integrates the hands of the silent majority. It has allowed us to manipulate the stock market and create a massive shift in wealth to the underground youth revolution. “The majority of people acting for the majority expectation have allowed us to more effectively run the country,”said Janice excitedly. “It’s communism,”I said. “But, I like it.”“It is Communism in the sense that it provides the greater good for the whole population,”said Simyan. “But, it is better than the commie system because it is not dictated by a small authoritarian regime. Rather, the will of the participants is adjusted in real time through the Sprotak feedback matrices. It empowers the individual by requiring them to participate equitably based upon their ability to contribute.”“The matrix handicaps each individual’s contribution. It finds them work based upon their skill set and factors their wage based upon their contribution,”added Simyan. “Work is priced like they value Over-The-Counter Stocks. The supply of labor is identified at every wage level and supply is matched up with demand until the market clears. A minimum wage threshold is necessary. But, we have found that the improved efficiencies and increased production justify the minimum wage. In fact, the most productive participants produce more, because they are recognized and credited for their proficiency. Bartering is engaged whenever possible. Sprotak has become an effective social program as well as an economic planning model.”“Is it all free?”I asked. “Nothing is free,”said Simyan. “Freeloaders don’t benefit. The system keeps track of our needs and contributions. Your contribution is then automatically factored into your relative wage and barter account. Money is no longer necessary in our barter system and income tax is functionally obsolete. It has all become digital. Digital resumes have become task oriented, quantified descriptions of an individual’s ability. Ratings are assessed and worker proficiency is guaranteed. Possible jobs and career paths are recommended. Available local jobs are matched and emailed to the participants to bid upon. A grand barter matrix is constantly updated based upon supply and demand. If something needs to be done the wage for doing the work is adjusted daily. Jobs are bid in real time based upon an over the counter market clearing software system.”“Sprotak allows the silent majority to scrub the internet for the set of existing expectations, tap the cognitive surplus of computer users, and create non-zero sum games that set up the synergy to advance the expectations of the silent majority and engage them in an equitable economy. The results have been astounding.”"

Start reading this book for free: http://a.co/cBTMkO7

CryptoOz

I thought I might share a post from Slack:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I thought of you when I read this quote from "Halved" by Daniel Crowbridge -

"“I remembered a Comparative Economic Systems class I audited in college. They explained why the Russians failed at economic planning under their Communist regime in the 1950’s. They didn’t have the information processing power. They got out the old accounting paper and tried to map the inputs and outputs of their economy. But, they couldn’t handle any changes. When a drought or other major event affected their inputs, the problem would ripple through the system. The system was not agile enough to adjust. The twentieth century form of communist economic planning could not match the capitalist free market system’s agility. Our Sprotak Planner, fully integrates the hands of the silent majority. It has allowed us to manipulate the stock market and create a massive shift in wealth to the underground youth revolution. “The majority of people acting for the majority expectation have allowed us to more effectively run the country,”said Janice excitedly. “It’s communism,”I said. “But, I like it.”“It is Communism in the sense that it provides the greater good for the whole population,”said Simyan. “But, it is better than the commie system because it is not dictated by a small authoritarian regime. Rather, the will of the participants is adjusted in real time through the Sprotak feedback matrices. It empowers the individual by requiring them to participate equitably based upon their ability to contribute.”“The matrix handicaps each individual’s contribution. It finds them work based upon their skill set and factors their wage based upon their contribution,”added Simyan. “Work is priced like they value Over-The-Counter Stocks. The supply of labor is identified at every wage level and supply is matched up with demand until the market clears. A minimum wage threshold is necessary. But, we have found that the improved efficiencies and increased production justify the minimum wage. In fact, the most productive participants produce more, because they are recognized and credited for their proficiency. Bartering is engaged whenever possible. Sprotak has become an effective social program as well as an economic planning model.”“Is it all free?”I asked. “Nothing is free,”said Simyan. “Freeloaders don’t benefit. The system keeps track of our needs and contributions. Your contribution is then automatically factored into your relative wage and barter account. Money is no longer necessary in our barter system and income tax is functionally obsolete. It has all become digital. Digital resumes have become task oriented, quantified descriptions of an individual’s ability. Ratings are assessed and worker proficiency is guaranteed. Possible jobs and career paths are recommended. Available local jobs are matched and emailed to the participants to bid upon. A grand barter matrix is constantly updated based upon supply and demand. If something needs to be done the wage for doing the work is adjusted daily. Jobs are bid in real time based upon an over the counter market clearing software system.”“Sprotak allows the silent majority to scrub the internet for the set of existing expectations, tap the cognitive surplus of computer users, and create non-zero sum games that set up the synergy to advance the expectations of the silent majority and engage them in an equitable economy. The results have been astounding.”"

Start reading this book for free: http://a.co/cBTMkO7

This was a quote from the author of the Halved. Who reached out to BTA via Bata.io

"Please read my book Halved, by Daniel Crowbridge in which I describe a second-generation computer-based barter system using real-time price discovery based upon supply and demand of goods and services. A pricing mechanism much like the over-the-counter market can be employed in a matrix of jobs and goods where  workers provide qualified/experience based resumes and job postings clear the market as prices adjust. The actual medium of exchange can be anything but the system needs the ability to store and convert wealth as you know.  The efficiencies provided by a real-time pricing Matrix is the key to full employment and increased economic efficiency, our only way out of this fiat currency mess."

We have not provided all details of BBP yet - BBP is designed to empower and make sure crypto is truly useful and used by the average person.

CryptoOz

So this week, Development is going over the changes is wallet 0.10.4 and preparing for release.

Core 0.10 code means faster wallet updating and stability for building our future features.

Lastly we will be making the wallet more cosmetic appealing.

Then we compile on Linux, Windows, Mac, RaspPi ready for release.

We are looking to release the updated wallet before the end of the month.

Zohaibh

• View Profile
    is it new coin. some people asking this coin is not real .

CryptoOz

is it new coin. some people asking this coin is not real .

Bata certainly is real. Listed on 11 exchanges as per my signature.

We are nearing 2 years old.

CryptoOz

Great video by a BTA community member.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services