click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bata (BTA) 6x Algos Sha256d Scrypt Nist5 Lyra2z x11 x16r | Masternodes  (Read 136329 times)

CryptoOz

Community it is your choice whether you support the market on Bittrex or not. I would argue that we need to keep this market.

Time to buy or sell:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTA

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 21st 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874."

I have contacted support to advise them on the progress which we are undertaking to transform BTA and could not disclose anymore information on the Barter System than I have already stated on this forum.

Our goal is getting closer than ever before, it would be a shame to see us removed from an exchange because of lack of interest or lack of trade.

CryptoOz

Community it is your choice whether you support the market on Bittrex or not. I would argue that we need to keep this market.

Time to buy or sell:

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTA

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 21st 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874."

I have contacted support to advise them on the progress which we are undertaking to transform BTA and could not disclose anymore information on the Barter System than I have already stated on this forum.

Our goal is getting closer than ever before, it would be a shame to see us removed from an exchange because of lack of interest or lack of trade.

The community has spoken through action, volume reflects that. Well done

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Great news. I think it is important for BTA to stay listed there.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

CryptoOz

Great news. I think it is important for BTA to stay listed there.

Yes I do agree. Thanks for your support!

CryptoOz

BTA Price is what market makes it.

It is a good idea to take note that BTA has been a profitable coin for a lot of miners and is in many multipools (Data Source : Coinwarz.com).

Miners usually will mine for profit and cash out for Bitcoin, therefore selling at market bid.

Once the POW / POS stage begins we should see the markets react a different way, as it will also be profitable to hold BTA for POS.

It will be interesting to see what price the trading market will place BTA at.

One should also consider that if Bata where to gain 1% of the 20 Billion Dollar Barter Industry, as a "modest" goal, what BTA would be traded at.
    « Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 03:02:18 PM by Bata.io »

CryptoOz

Bittrex message removed - keep up the good work everyone!

CryptoOz

A bit of an update on development.

Some minor roadblocks migrating to core 0.10. We won't mess up the Bata network while debugging the features, therefore it being tested on other chain for now before release.

We want to make sure there is only one release of the wallet with the core 0.10 so we can move on to the BarterNodes. So as soon as the wallet is up and stable, we can start planning the PoS integration and include it in the code in this release.

As I pointed out earlier in a post miners of Bata are still profitable. This supports the idea that we should not leave them behind.

It seems to us that the pure PoS coins are many, but not a lot of them are surpassing a year on the market. The advantage of hybrids, is you have the attention of both types of 'miners'  PoW & PoS.

CryptoOz

A fairer POS system is being developed by Development Support, more details will follow.

In essence what is being created is to ensure any new or old member of the $BATA community will be able to stake without disadvantage allowing for more decentralization and longevity to the Bata network.

We will not head down the path of stagnation seen in many POS cryptos.

We are taking measured steps to ensure the transition process will transform BTA.

CryptoOz

A fairer POS system is being developed by Development Support, more details will follow.

In essence what is being created is to ensure any new or old member of the $BATA community will be able to stake without disadvantage allowing for more decentralization and longevity to the Bata network.

We will not head down the path of stagnation seen in many POS cryptos.

We are taking measured steps to ensure the transition process will transform BTA.

Getting closer to a new type of POW / POS Hybrid. Stay tuned.
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 04:11:04 PM by Bata.io »

CryptoOz

Re: $BTA | BATA | Barter via Blockchain. New POW / POS Hybrid in development.
    « Reply #249 on: December 02, 2016, 06:24:54 PM »
    I have put together a white paper that is in working progress.

More information will be added once we are getting closer to release.

https://bata.money/downloads/BataWhitePaper.pdf

CryptoOz

« Reply #250 on: December 04, 2016, 03:00:14 AM »
    RE: BITTREX

"This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]. If you have questions about the policy, please see https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874."

I knew it was looming and have been active on social media trying to spread the message regarding development and future of BTA and the Barter Market.

Once again this will be up to the Bata community to decide. Actions speak louder than words.

email sent below:

Hello Bittrex,

We have received message regarding BTA's delistment unless volume increases.

Our code is in the process of being converted to a new type of POW / POS hybrid. I have had family issues and am relying on development support to re code, therefore it is taking longer than anticipated because of math and mapping was required for a new type of POS.

We recently released a whitepaper in progress:

https://bata.money/downloads/BataWhitePaper.pdf

I hope to rally the community save us from delisting from Bittrex as we see this as a most important Exchange in our future.

Regards,
    Peter
    Founder BTA

CryptoOz

« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2016, 05:36:47 AM »
    More info to come on whitepaper regarding features etc. Keep tuned.

CryptoOz

« Reply #252 on: December 06, 2016, 03:13:02 PM »
    I have been contacted a member of the community how stated:

"You might have to put up your coins on the sell side to get bought as there isn't enough liquidity."

My Response was:

"Its up to Bittrex management if volume is not going to get us across the line. I am not going to sell BTA to ensure we stay listed."

I would like to restate the following:

Bata did not have the luxury of a premine, a crowdfund, an ICO or any other practices that funded the project.

I personally had to get BTA the same way everyone has to get it. I do hold a large wallet, but I will not dump my coins or sell anywhere near the price is now.

Traders you're welcome to have a field day, but don't forget the larger picture here.

We all started this together, look back from page one.

I have absorbed the costs associated with development, upgrades etc. Hosting, domains etc. My time & notably my electricity.

I must say I have had some help with community members for the blockchain hosting.

We have big plans for Bata, which dev support crunching numbers and churning out code.

As I said last time it would be sad if Bittrex delists us, but that has not yet happened, so we should not speculate.

BTA liquidity is there if you are not dreaming.

I can't build a wall of BTA buys.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 03:28:33 PM by Bata.io »

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: $BTA | BATA | Barter via Blockchain. New POW / POS Hybrid in development.
    « Reply #253 on: December 06, 2016, 10:05:33 PM »
    I think people tend to give too much importance to the trade volume. There are a lot of good coins with low trading volume. And that sounds reasonable to me. Unless a coin is widely adopted and used as a real mean of payment, like bitcoin, I don't see why there must be a lot of trading going on. Just to make speculators happy?

Why the hell should people massively sell a good coin? That is the question.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

CryptoOz

« Reply #254 on: December 07, 2016, 02:29:48 AM »
    Here is a glimpse of the proposal for the implementation of the BATA PoS model.

The blockchain will use the difficulty calculation - Dark Gravity Well v3 (DGW3) to adjust the staking reward. [...] There is a difference from most PoS type coins.  Most PoS coins use the difficulty to adjust the ability of a coin to claim a staking reward. [...] The Bata staking will have consistent staking intervals for coinbase of 1000 Bata or more, but will adjust the staking reward based on the difficulty.

The original target was to reward a 1000 Bata coinbase with a staking reward of 1 Bata after a 7 day period.  This type of stake reward would leave inflation unchecked, and could result in PoS rewards out pacing the PoW rewards increasing the coin supply too quickly. [...] A coin supply the expands too quickly, result in a deflation in the value of the coin.  If the new coins sit stagnant in staking wallets the coin supply does not generate or attract new value to the market value.  This is what occurs with the majority of now dead PoS coins.  Sitting in wallets staking and not much more, hoping for something of value to occur.

In order to provide a fair and even distribution of the staking rewards to most staking wallets, all while keeping inflation and the growth of the coin supply to support a growing trading/barter market the following model was developed for the stake rewards.

... to be continued in the white paper updates  Grin Grin Grin

Update courtesy of Dev Support.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services