click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bata (BTA) 6x Algos Sha256d Scrypt Nist5 Lyra2z x11 x16r | Masternodes  (Read 136401 times)

CryptoOz

Re: $BTA | BATA | Barter via Blockchain. New POW / POS Hybrid in development.
« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2017, 04:08:58 PM »
Hi everyone!

I have been just taking it all in at the moment.

Richard will certainly have a detailed post once he has everything covered.

I have just been retweeting some of this previous posts on twitter, I must say a wealth of information.

We are certainly honoured to have him by our side.

Thanks for everyone who has become involved in discussions, it is great to see some new names and old.

More details to come.

CryptoOz

« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2017, 04:33:13 AM »
Here is youtube Video you may find very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=I0Y-T6qzvXo

CryptoOz

« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2017, 06:48:35 AM »
I wish to share a conversation that has been edited, but will give you an idea of how Bata fits into the picture:

---------------

Let me tell you my vision for bartering, and disrupting EBay, Craigslist, Amazon and ecommerce entirely.

1.  When an item is purchased, user records it, eventually with 3D scanning via phone/Kinect/etc.,
2.  Item is recorded on the Blockchain, for obvious reasons now, like insurance etc... (see Trov), but we could also set a price at which item
3.  Items therefore, if you think about it, can sell themselves.
4.  DAOs can see items desired,  build them (3D printing etc) and market them, all without exposing any personal details
5.  Other users can see what is desired, and of course, use that to create products and services, and/or generate DAOs for very specific things

There is more

Auto sell
Uber Etc..., for auto deliveries
Then drones

Putting many pieces together to redefine commerce.

DAOs will perform crowdfunding and crowdsourcing

Allowing investors to invest in a new product or service, or simply unique one off items/services that normally would never be made.  DAOs don't need to turn a profit, always, just enough to operate, because, well, it's not a greedy person.  That's to say, the DAOs serve the public and may be non-profit.

Eventually, I think the ultimate currency will be mined by proof of mass transport, measuring the work required to assemble and distribute goods and services.  Like ForceCoin I.E.  measure forces used -Reward accordingly

And energy production etc.

Now, let me shift gears

Weather

Ok weather machine:

If miners are distributed everywhere, we can control the weather. Furnaces will be miners - (already some)

Chaos Theory

Butterfly Effect

And with the computational power, we will be able to control weather.

Ok now the Quantum Wheel

Either it will move arbitrarily in any direction w

Well it acts like antigravity

Or it won't move at all
Due to symmetry
Unless we figure out how to break symmetry
It must be possible I think, but maybe totally out of reach for us
To understand...
There has been experiments that have made a physically macro scale "diving board" like structure
It's visible under a cheap light microscope
Still macro comparatively
And they entangled the up and down states

Such that it was both up and down simultaneously.

If you can make spokes instead of just one "diving board" and can break symmetry then it will turn without turning
Or turn and not turn
At the same time

If it can turn and yet not turn at the same time, then it can also turn 1,000,000,000 rpm and not turn.

Get it?
In any direction.
More like a ball than a wheel
If you build a craft you sit inside a sphere.
And turn without turning.
Yeah maybe not.
But if not, then we are missing some physics.
Because I think our current understanding means this should work.  "Spooky movement without moving" is equivalent to teleportation.

Thus, I think the secret of Quantum Entanglement is hidden in the Quantum Wheel.

That's all for now.

:).

Awesomeness?

------------

More details to follow. Let us know what you think.

CryptoOz

CryptoOz

« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2017, 02:46:47 AM »
from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040956.msg17843442#msg17843442

I have a couple questions to put out to the community about some updates happening in the next wallet update (core 0.10.x).

I would like to implement the BIP32 support into BATA.
The Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) key creation and transfer protocol (BIP32), which allows creating child keys from parent keys in a hierarchy. Wallets using the HD protocol are called HD wallets.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0032.mediawiki
https://bitcoin.org/en/glossary/hd-protocol

These types of addresses have a particular prefix at the start of the address.

Code:
EXT_SECRET_KEY, EXT_PUBLIC_KEY # Network                 : Prefixes
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0x0488ADE4,     0x0488B21E     # BTC  Bitcoin    mainnet : xprv / xpub
0x04358394,     0x043587CF     # BTC  Bitcoin    testnet : tprv / tpub
0x019D9CFE,     0x019DA462     # LTC  Litecoin   mainnet : Ltpv / Ltub
0x0436EF7D,     0x0436F6E1     # LTC  Litecoin   testnet : ttpv / ttub
0x02FE52F8,     0x02FE52CC     # DRK  Darkcoin   mainnet : drkv / drkp
0x3A8061A0,     0x3A805837     # DRK  Darkcoin   testnet : DRKV / DRKP
0x0488ADE4,     0x0488B21E     # VIA  Viacoin    mainnet : xprv / xpub
0x04358394,     0x043587CF     # VIA  Viacoin    testnet : tprv / tpub
0x02FD3955,     0x02FD3929     # DOGE Dogecoin   mainnet : dogv / dogp
0x0488ADE4,     0x0488B21E     # VTC  Vertcoin   mainnet : vtcv / vtcp
0x02CFBF60,     0x02CFBEDE     # BC   Blackcoin  mainnet : bcpv / bcpb
0x03A04DB7,     0x03A04D8B     # MEC  Megacoin   mainnet : mecv / mecp
0x0488ADE4,     0x0488B21E     # MYR  Myriadcoin mainnet : myrv / myrp
0x0488ADE4,     0x0488B21E     # UNO  Unobtanium mainnet : unov / unop
0x037A6460,     0x037A689A     # JBS  Jumbucks   mainnet : jprv / jpub
0x0488ADE4,     0x0488B21E     # MZC  Mazacoin   mainnet : xprv / xpub

For BATA I propose mainnet : Bprv / Bpub

I am open to any suggestions.

If we are in agreement I will spend the time to find the proper byte sequence to generate the HD addresses.

CryptoOz

« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2017, 01:11:50 PM »
Keeping the information update to date across a number of forums requires some copying and pasting so please be with me.

From BTCtalk

Quote from: Skuffone on 06 February 2017, 13:36:27
Hi - It is nice to see this project getting some much deserved interest. It has been clear to me for some time that the fundamentals behind this coin are very strong; strong support from miners, fair distribution, low supply and active founder looking to improve and launch new features.

The questions now are around what does the future hold?? We know that there has been some work conducted on a blockchain upgrade to convert to a POS/POW Hybrid with supernodes and that there is now interest from a start up project (EntangleIT) to collaborate on nthCoin (https://github.com/nthCoin/nthCoin/blob/master/README.md) which is under development.

So some question I have are:

1. When is the POS/POW upgrade likely to take place?
2. How many BTA will be required to run a supernode?
3. What will the interest rate be?
4. How will staking rewards be calculated
5. What are the likely synergies that can be created with EntangleIT 
6. Any other news to look forward to this year

Thank you in advanced for your reply.

Skuff

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for contacting me to prompt me to reply.

Thanks for the questions I will answer it as best as possible because I need the ok to go ahead and release information regarding EntangleIT.

1. POS/POW update will be soon, I cannot give an exact date as Midnight Miner is the process.
2. Supernode the exact number will be released when POW/POS Hybrid is released.
3. Interest rate aiming at 5%
4. Staking rewards calcuation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbIs8NQrgHyhYMFcNR0h7IhbEze0xuoM_WplpDYaNyk/edit?usp=sharing (not final copy)
5. EntangleIT will empower cryptocurrencies do be able to complete tasks.
6. Barter Platform & App.

If Midnight has anything to add please do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------

if you want to know what is Quantum Entanglements

http://www.crystalinks.com/Quantum_Entanglements.html

CryptoOz

« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2017, 01:12:57 PM »
Keeping the information update to date across a number of forums requires some copying and pasting so please be with me.

From BTCtalk

Quote from: Skuffone on 06 February 2017, 13:36:27
Hi - It is nice to see this project getting some much deserved interest. It has been clear to me for some time that the fundamentals behind this coin are very strong; strong support from miners, fair distribution, low supply and active founder looking to improve and launch new features.

The questions now are around what does the future hold?? We know that there has been some work conducted on a blockchain upgrade to convert to a POS/POW Hybrid with supernodes and that there is now interest from a start up project (EntangleIT) to collaborate on nthCoin (https://github.com/nthCoin/nthCoin/blob/master/README.md) which is under development.

So some question I have are:

1. When is the POS/POW upgrade likely to take place?
2. How many BTA will be required to run a supernode?
3. What will the interest rate be?
4. How will staking rewards be calculated
5. What are the likely synergies that can be created with EntangleIT 
6. Any other news to look forward to this year

Thank you in advanced for your reply.

Skuff

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for contacting me to prompt me to reply.

Thanks for the questions I will answer it as best as possible because I need the ok to go ahead and release information regarding EntangleIT.

1. POS/POW update will be soon, I cannot give an exact date as Midnight Miner is the process.
2. Supernode the exact number will be released when POW/POS Hybrid is released.
3. Interest rate aiming at 5%
4. Staking rewards calcuation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbIs8NQrgHyhYMFcNR0h7IhbEze0xuoM_WplpDYaNyk/edit?usp=sharing (not final copy)
5. EntangleIT will empower cryptocurrencies do be able to complete tasks.
6. Barter Platform & App.

If Midnight has anything to add please do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------

if you want to know what is Quantum Entanglements

http://www.crystalinks.com/Quantum_Entanglements.html

CryptoOz

« Reply #277 on: February 23, 2017, 10:08:27 AM »
I would like to share a video that Richard Hein posted on LinkedIn, which I shared on twitter:

Vinod Vaikuntanathan - Lattices and Cryptography: A Match Made in Heaven - YouTube

https://twitter.com/Bata_Money/status/834670745334603776

This will give you an understanding of how Lattices & Cryptography will related to EntangleIT's project.

Update on PoW/PoS Hydrid by Dev support:

Just an update on how things are progressing.  This is by no means an attempt to pump the price with fake news.

DISCLAIMER:  Nothing will be released in the next week or two, it may take possibly a month or two, depending on my personal schedule.

I am working on the core 0.10 update to the Bata wallet code.  If you look at the node list at http://bata.midnightminer.net/network (set it to show 100 entries) and you will see a client running Satoshi:0.10.4

That is the current development code under test.  I am waiting for some more equipment to arrive to perform more testing on the wallet code.

Before we migrate to Hybrid Pow/Pos wallet I need to perform more testing not only on the new core, but on the new model that we will be attempting to implement.  It is a new type of PoS model that is not currently used (as far as I have researched).  I would like to make sure it works before we release it to the network.

Please be patient on the next release. I would like to only do it once, and not have to release fixes for unforeseen bugs.  A poorly released hard-fork on a popular or up and coming coin such as Bata could definitely affect its project and future value.

I am configuring 2 separate test networks.
 - 1st network is an official managed Testnet to test all changes to the wallet code from this next release and future releases.
 - 2nd network will be to test the new Hybrid PoW/PoS wallet code.  That will require several 7-30 day trials to ensure the new PoS model is operating properly.

More updates to come as things progress.

CryptoOz

Sorry about the lack of updates on this forum - to see the latest discussion please do visit:

RE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040956.new#new

The need for self-regulation of Bitcoin Derivatives

Today, the world's first Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) was officially rejected after seeking SEC approval. This can be seen as a major set-back for anyone else seeking to implement Bitcoin in modern financial markets. Others, can view this opportunity to re-evaluate the current situation and all factors involved and simply create something better.

"The commission ultimately concluded that the price of Bitcoin is still too vulnerable to manipulation for it to be certified. “Regulated markets related to the underlying asset provide a ‘necessary deterrent to manipulation,’” the commission wrote in its analysis. “To the extent there is some question as to the degree to which Bitcoin is subject to manipulation... regulated markets relating to Bitcoin would help answer that question and address instances of such manipulation. Two other ETF proposals pending before the SEC, and there are significant differences that might allow either one to succeed” - TheVerge.com

Those whom been involved with Bitcoin for quite a few years can all agree on one thing: Bitcoin has been like the "wild-west" on steroids. Most of us can vividly remember exchanges going bankrupt after thieves broke into their servers and stole all the coins, investment funds that became ponzi schemes, and price manipulations by malicious miners and robotic traders. This wild ride has shaken, stirred, and affected investor confidence that could have supported a positive SEC assessment. 

Truth be known: the SEC and other financial regulators are desperately trying to keep up with the ever changing crypto-currency ecosystem. This complex independent peer to peer economic model conflicts with their own  ideologies focusing more on centralized oversight rather than consensus among those involved within the industry. Most Bankers are only beginning to understand Bitcoin, the Block-chain, peer to peer networks, and how these concepts can transform finances for many generations to come. Pioneering Bitcoin users, realize the risks involved and already understand that any oversight from regulating agencies won't affect their own confidence in protecting themselves with market risks. Some enthusiasts actually fear industry regulation due to a threat of negative interference in what most view as a true free-market. The concept of a free-market having regulation is viewed as somewhat of a contradiction by some people, although nearly everyone can agree that some kind of government oversight is required for mass-adoption and integration into the current system.

Controlling Money Laundering, Fraud and Terrorism activities has been the general mission for current regulating agencies, their focus has been directed towards the large exchange platforms and services. Yes, they should be a priority, although the effectiveness can be argued since the very foundation of fiat money is unlimited untraceable units of wealth, this undermines the transparent and limited supply ideology of Bitcoin. Simply asking for and verifying passport and identification documents will never fully stop criminal activities using Bitcoin. The problem is not born from a "new age" payment method; Digital currencies using very advanced cryptographic encryption along with algorithms for controlling inflation, payment processing, and transaction fees... The problem is the current financial system.

A new approach of self-regulation and education regarding digital commodities/currencies and their derivatives is the only way to move new concepts forward by minimizing risks involved.

Beginning at the protocol level for crypto-coins; implementing a user-based voting system should become priority in the future. If account addresses can be rated by users of the network to publicly display the potential risks involved in dealing with certain merchants, exchanges, or users on the network this could allow for simple due diligence to be performed and prevent fraud. Decreasing the resources used for regulating by centralized third-party oversight formed as "regulating agencies". A simple self-regulating protocol with transparent integrity checking will automatically assist legal proceedings of criminal activities warranting investigation or prosecution.

Regulating ETF and other crypto-coin derivatives & investment assets is a very difficult task to accomplish. If this can be achieved; it would most certainly be a positive thing for Bitcoin. In our most humble opinions: Bitcoin and related investments should not be traded on the major markets alongside ETF or considerably safe hedge funds or labeled as such. A new "side-market" should be designed and implemented with caution, one that embraces the fundamental transparency of block-chain technology. As described above: a user-based voting system for accounts should also be implemented, along with a proprietary method for pricing shares based on real performance of companies or hedge funds, and backing their non-speculative worth using digital commodities like Bitcoin and BATA. Profit Hunters Club is currently working very hard to create the foundation required to move these experimental technologies further ahead and allow them to have a greater impact upon global financial markets and e-commerce in general.

If anyone is wanting to learn more about some of the basic concepts behind the development of the Peer to Peer Profit Share Platform, please feel free to view the document below.
Self-regulation of Bitcoin & derivatives http://biznaturally.ca/Self-regulation_of_Bitcoin_derivatives.pdf

An official Project Whitepaper, Webpage and BETA version is under development. We look forward to working with BATA and their supporters during our experimental launch phase.

CryptoOz

RE: NthCoin - EntangleIT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783254.0

posted by pc888 (Myself)

I am posting on behalf of Rick who I spoke with a few days ago via phone.

I'm going to make nthcoin a BIP instead to avoid competition and confusion.

From : https://github.com/Auxon/nthCoin#nthcoin---a-cryptocurrency-for-creating-a-distributed-blockchain-of-blockchains---a-meta-blockchain

nthCoin - A cryptocurrency for creating a distributed blockchain of blockchains - a meta-blockchain.

Future Home: http://nthco.in (under development)

Conceptual Overview

Cryptocurrencies are designed to support private, secure, reliable, transparent, and trustless transfer of value, or more generally, any information, from one medium to another. The importance of cryptocurrency and p2p distributed ledgers

blockchains - cannot be over stated. It is a fundamentally important breakthrough. However, despite being a revolutionary breakthrough, cryptocurrency has some very difficult challenges ahead.
Due to vast amount of money to be made, there is a new altcoin or scamcoin created almost every day, it seems. Even in the case of Bitcoin, there are still remaining attack vectors, most obvious at this time is the trust put in the developers.

This will become increasingly important problem to address, or mass adoption of cryptocurrencies will stall, and rise and fall with endless pump and dumps and bubbles and crashes. I have no doubt that someday these problems will be solved, or at least mitigated enough that any potential vunerability is detectable, and correctable.

nthCoin will help solve this problem by creating an audit trail of other blockchains, and correlating any exchanges between them, detecting inconsistencies between and within the blockchains, and a method by which to record the history of cryptocurrencies as a whole. This history would expand the possibilies of blockchain technologies, by providing metadata to analyze the "weather" of value, allowing us to visualize and predict the flow of value and information at various levels of abstraction.

Recursive Chains

Generation of recursive chains would be interesting to explore.

Antichains

Blockchain Healing

By implementing a standards based API, nodes can request healing from nthCoin by generation of proxy tokens pinned to the healing coins value, to take over the corrupted blockchain transactions. If and when recovery of the corrupted blockchain is completed, the proxy tokens are burned in conversion back into the original cryptocurrency. If recovery is not possible, or the altcoin is fundamentally flawed and no longer safe to use, then the tokens are converted into Bitcoin, or other high-difficulty, known good, cryptocurrencies.

Auxon - 2017-01-20

Copyright 2017, Botcoin Inc.

auxon0 Update:

As posted by pc888, just above, I've decided that nthCoin should be a Bitcoin BIP instead, to avoid competition and confusion.  The purpose of nthCoin is to help Bitcoin and other coins, not hinder them, or take anything away from them, but to help with fraud and the pain of losing your funds with no means of recovery, forever.  So, it makes more sense, after a lot of consideration, to build the concepts of nthCoin into Bitcoin.

Since I really believe the Core code base needs to be refactored into a monadic design, I will do what I can do to refactor Core, and then will do what I can do to help Satoshi Nakamoto implement a Tobin Tax as he has in mind to implement a form of Universal Basic Income using Bitcoin.

So, there's not going to be any premine, or anything like that, instead it's going to be integrated into Bitcoin itself.  I hope to work more closely with Satoshi to implement the UBI, and have started talking to him about issues of identity, and how he envisions the secondary blockchain that holds the unique wallet addresses for individuals. 

Cheers,

Richard Anthony Hein

CryptoOz

BTA is now coming up to the time where we are going to move towards the main goal of creating a Barter Platform.

I will now start working on a whitepaper as I know have the contacts to implement the platform in the real world, from day one.

An ICO will be required so BTA to achieve it's goals. More information will be provided once whitepaper is released.

The video link is about "Bartercard" https://youtu.be/ggya9tYjnlI

We intended to do this, decentralised and blockchain based.

Keep tuned.

CryptoOz

A Slack channel for Bata has been created:

https://bata-blockchain.signup.team/

CryptoOz

Posting a draft form of roadmap for community:

BTA & Barter Blockchain Platform Roadmap

Q2 2015

Initial Release via PoW (Proof of Work) 5 Million BTA - Current Supply 4,928,708 BTA

Q2 2017

Uber-Node information and specifics information

Transition to PoW / PoS Hybrid Wallet Total Supply projected over 10 years 10,000,000 BTA 

Crowdfund / ICO   -   “TRADE” Tokens Issued

Bata Trade (Barter Platform)  - Building on Stratis Platform

Coloured Coins for Smart Contracts -

Internal Exchange for exchanging Trade with Coloured Coins.

Q3 2017

Mobile / Web Barter App

Q1 2018

BTA Automation

CryptoOz

Introducing the 3 whitepapers that pave the path for BTA

https://bata.io/development

CryptoOz

Below is a press release that we have posted on social media and will be submitting elsewhere.
------------------------------------------------

PRESS RELEASE

APRIL 4th  2017

Our vision is to create a new system of commerce that will create new jobs for an information based economy, and to help break away from the current system of debt based money.

BBP | Bata Barter Platform. We are changing commerce for the better.

BBP| Bata Barter Platform, Exchange, and Marketplace represent a transformative vision of the future of commerce, with the goal of removing the greatest pain points in the lives of sellers and buyers of goods and services.  Providing unique interfaces, tools and automation features for traders of goods and services, commerce will be redefined by Bata.  Users will more easily participate in barter as means of trade, while also allowing traditional buying and selling, and adding a system of incentives and leverage to traders and users in unique ways.  It will build up a new form of trading community around the Exchange and Marketplace, and bring value to the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Traditional Barter Platform vs. BBP

Bartering helps you exchange goods or services at once, without money. It has no limits and can be done both on a very small-scale and on an exceedingly larger-scale. The arrangements are under the control of member-only associations, with credit units the channel of exchange, (other terms like trade exchange, barter exchange and countertrade exchange). To explain the channel of exchange, different terms like credits, units, barter dollars or trade dollars are being used. As the medium of exchange, the term which is mostly used is trade dollar.

Looking deeper into barter deals there is huge difference between direct barter and exchange barter. In return barter, you may use your capacity, inventory or excess time to trade for goods and services you need. For such deals, you don’t need money as long as you are part of a barter group with other businesses. Each business earns trade dollars which can be employed for the exchange of the things you want. Direct barter means to swap the service or product for the service of your seller.

The scale of the projects required three white papers outlining the implementation.

White Paper One - BBP | Bata Barter Platform

White Paper Two - PoW / PoS Hybrid

BTA’s transformation from a Proof of Work Scrypt based cryptocurrency to a POW / POS Hybrid and the introduction of Uber-Nodes, our version of a “Masternode”.

BTA’s growth has been organic, much like Bitcoin, with no funding or premine and established late April of 2015.

White Paper Three - Profit Shares /  Internal Exchange

BBP will offer Profit shares and run an internal exchange which will also have numerous functions including exchanging BTA for TRADE, Profit Shares and help generate funds.

It’s still early and we want to get feedback from the community, early and often.
We are getting the vision, whitepapers and roadmap out to the world now, because we need the best developers in the world to come help build the best commerce system in the world, built on blockchain technology with Bitcoin at the base of it all.

For more information or updates join the BTA Slack.

Original Source - https://medium.com/@bata.io/bbp-bata-barter-platform-6bbdd6b4b607

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services