click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: What about the future ?  (Read 778 times)

MCan

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • MCan
Re: What about the future ?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 03:39:56 PM »
Future looks good for ICOs that have a clear roadmap. MCan is one such ICO which ensures a stable growth of coins, because the project and the company plans to go public in three years.

rajuahmed330

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2018, 03:21:43 PM »
What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies ? Even today it's already different from 2 years ago. So when will it stop ?
Cryptocurrency will go more  higher position after two years. And blockchain technology will be more develop after few years

BestW1shes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2018, 05:16:50 PM »
What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies ? Even today it's already different from 2 years ago. So when will it stop ?
Cryptocurrency will go more  higher position after two years. And blockchain technology will be more develop after few years
Why exactly in 2 years?

BestW1shes

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 12:10:07 PM »
In the future, I think in 2-3 years we will be able to see bitcoin and 100k dollars

Zurro0

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 03:34:58 PM »
In the future, I think in 2-3 years we will be able to see bitcoin and 100k dollars

Maybe yes, maybe no..I think that it will grow in value precisely. I'm now successfully trading with Avatrade, very good broker. I can recommend to try MetaTrader 4, very powerful platform. Here you can find it review link.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services