click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: we need money for the construction of the exchange  (Read 1231 times)

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
we need money for the construction of the exchange
« on: March 18, 2015, 01:02:08 PM »
project that we have built is very difficult for those who want to give / donate please

we've shared some people and 3 people have given donations
already there are 4 coin donation and 3 people who already donate
4 coin is:
  • Powcoin
  • HTML5coin
  • Magi
  • Dogedark
and there are also 3 other people whom
  • Osiris
  • Jawad
  • Marlena
if anyone would like to donate to launch construction site please altcoin exchange and who have made a donation to us every coin will we advertise in our exchange site

we invite to those people who want to donate to us
|BTC : 1FVKC48RFBoaEicv8Jatb1YpWC3J95W73E          |LTC :LcM6oVmpsjnoESGwCqYswbXZaXfLw2YVPc
|ORB : oM1i61DjXbqzZ53boBxfQkZKvTwQhnmqqQ       |Doge :DE3eBPLEfD85xnY7qCYTJbTHGmVGQQ7ESH
|Doged :DDL3tbBJWt9SJGzVAMzgkCsdtWJj1qGCcM     |H5 : H7fD3zXKZopTpLfX64mfi8GGALLhxSow4z
|XPY : PTV6AG8k3zVoHCuDZ1trmEbpRESvWPkqrM

Payment Via   PAYEER
: P15525565

Our entire team LSH exchange ask / give to us for the construction of the exchange, please to donate your money to us,
thank you

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
Re: we need money for the construction of the exchange
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 05:45:34 PM »
project that we have built is very difficult for those who want to give / donate please

we've shared some people and 3 people have given donations
already there are 4 coin donation and 3 people who already donate
4 coin is:
  • Powcoin
  • HTML5coin
  • Magi
  • Dogedark
and there are also 3 other people whom
  • Osiris
  • Jawad
  • Marlena
if anyone would like to donate to launch construction site please altcoin exchange and who have made a donation to us every coin will we advertise in our exchange site

we invite to those people who want to donate to us
|BTC : 1FVKC48RFBoaEicv8Jatb1YpWC3J95W73E          |LTC :LcM6oVmpsjnoESGwCqYswbXZaXfLw2YVPc
|ORB : oM1i61DjXbqzZ53boBxfQkZKvTwQhnmqqQ       |Doge :DE3eBPLEfD85xnY7qCYTJbTHGmVGQQ7ESH
|Doged :DDL3tbBJWt9SJGzVAMzgkCsdtWJj1qGCcM     |H5 : H7fD3zXKZopTpLfX64mfi8GGALLhxSow4z
|XPY : PTV6AG8k3zVoHCuDZ1trmEbpRESvWPkqrM

Payment Via   PAYEER
: P15525565

Our entire team LSH exchange ask / give to us for the construction of the exchange, please to donate your money to us,
thank you

I feel sad, no one else wants to contribute and much that we assume a scam, but it is not true  :'(  :'(

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 07:01:25 PM »
Keep going. Nothing is easy, but keep in mind running an exchange is a hard business.

Two more died this month and another one got hacked.

Then try to calculate how much you can make in trading commissions and you'll understand why I'm not even thinking of running my own exchange...
★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

webgrup

• I do not know who I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »
Keep going. Nothing is easy, but keep in mind running an exchange is a hard business.

Two more died this month and another one got hacked.

Then try to calculate how much you can make in trading commissions and you'll understand why I'm not even thinking of running my own exchange...
we've made a CERT and we will never retreat even though Hurdle continues to block because we think every difficulty there is definitely ease

eneilwe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »
Webgrup,
Can you please give more details about this exchange.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services