click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Bitcoin Then and Now  (Read 125 times)

uzair

• View Profile
Bitcoin Then and Now
« on: August 27, 2018, 05:00:41 PM »
Ok I am one of them people that wish they never lost their btc wallet from when btc first rolled onto the scene and was worth like $0.01 each or something like that. I was mining with my desktop computer and I bet you that I have somewhere in that LOST wallet something like at least 20 btc. At that time i got bored with it as 20 btc was worth like $1.00 or something really crazy low so... I like a lot of people said to heck with this and uninstalled the miner software and moved on. Well today I wish i did keep that wallet but.. I never did and can only thank myself for that. Now here is something I can not understand.

Back then you could mine with a desktop computer by yourself and not even have a 8 Core processor, 32 gigs of ram and LARGE video card. and get like for example 1 btc per day. Now FASTER more powerful computer 8 Core processor, 32 gigs of ram and LARGE video card. I cant mine 1/100000th of a btc. Same blockchain. Should not be any more difficult as it was then but is now impossible to get BTC with a desktop computer. It's not like someone, every now and again ADJUSTS the algorithm just to mess with people. So in theory I should be able to download a block to my desktop and mine at the same pace i did when this 1st started right???

ComeBack

• Garden Hero
  • Community Moderator | Support
    • View Profile
Re: Bitcoin Then and Now
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 05:36:01 PM »
Wow I didn't know that you can mine the btc before with just an ordinary computer unlike now that you need a  very powerful bitcoin miner if you want to mine it.
Earn monthly by using app/browser while surfing your favorite social media sites!
https://brave.com/com843

Message me for the guide

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services