click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Telegram Bot for earnings on arbitration of cryptocurrency  (Read 355 times)

CashWeTrust

• View Profile
I from Russia. Badly I speak English. I apologize for mistakes in the text.

The first and only Telegram a bot for arbitration of cryptocurrency.

Process of work of a bot:

By clicking or on the set time interval the bot collects the prices of couples from the exchanges and compares them among themselves. When the bot finds couple which price difference between two exchanges of 10% and more, that bot right there notifies you on this couple in the telegram. You need to buy cryptocurrency at the exchange where cost is lower, and to sell where cost is higher.

The supported exchanges: ANX, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Bittrex, Exmo, GDAX, HitBtc, Huobi, Kraken, Liqui, Okcoin, Poloniex, iTbit, Yobit, WEX, Xbtce

Functions:

Scanning by clicking

Autoscanning in the set interval, available intervals: 10, 20, 30 seconds. 1, 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes

Filter of the exchanges

Functions which can be used at will:

To remove or put means automatically with parameters (in development) it is available not at all exchanges

The autotransaction with parameters (in development)

Interaction with a bot happens to the help the telegram of telegram.org, that bot can use from the smartphone, the tablet, the personal computer from under any operating system.

Powerful servers thanks to which failures and delays in work are excluded

Continuous improvements and updates

At the moment the bot passes closed beta test. Public beta testing is planned for the middle of April (10-20 numbers), I think by this time I will be able to correct all errors and defects. The beta test will be 30 days from the date of start last if I am not able to fix all bugs and mistakes, then I will prolong it further, I won't achieve stable and high-quality work yet. Participation in the public beta test is free.To take part write to a bot @arb_trade_bot (https://t.me/arb_trade_bot) .

In day of start you will be notified. After start of the beta test function of receiving a subscription for the beta test will be turned off.

In case of a successful completion of public beta testing, we will discuss the cost of a subscription together with users.

All interface a chat bot will be made by the beginning of the beta test.

Bot and registration of a free subscription for the beta test: @arb_trade_bot (https://t.me/arb_trade_bot)

My contacts for various questions - Telegram: @delph_i (https://t.me/delph_i)

Also I will listen to your offers.

qqsnow

• View Profile
Re: Telegram Bot for earnings on arbitration of cryptocurrency
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 06:51:18 PM »
bibitbot.com - the same bot, much cooler!
It sends 10,000 notifications and trading opportunities, each notification takes into account the Commission on the exchange and the withdrawal, and sends what is on top. Each notification is 5-30% of the profit. How much you can earn a day - consider yourself
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 06:57:37 PM by qqsnow »

Bruto

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 06:29:52 PM »
Good luck with your Bot! hope it'll work correctly) keep updating us here pls  ;)

spatialiste

• Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 01:15:58 AM »
Thanks guys I installed both bots and I'll try them on.

I'll tell you what I think, thanks again!
Callisto Network - Audits de Sécurité Gratuits pour Smart Contracts & Cold Staking
Site Web | Livre Blanc | Twitter | Telegram
Tradable sur Stex - Bitfinex - HitBTC

boblonely6

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 04:18:38 PM »
bibitbot.com - the same bot, much cooler!
It sends 10,000 notifications and trading opportunities, each notification takes into account the Commission on the exchange and the withdrawal, and sends what is on top. Each notification is 5-30% of the profit. How much you can earn a day - consider yourself
Excellent service! Thanks, has taken test day and on EOS has lifted on a subscription. Respect to you

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services