click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: 21 Savage Returns to the Legends Room for Crypto Wednesday  (Read 544 times)

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • 21 Savage Returns to the Legends Room for Crypto Wednesday
    « on: February 20, 2018, 10:53:47 AM »
    Bitcoin Garden: 21 Savage Returns to the Legends Room for Crypto Wednesday
    https://bitcoingarden.org/21-savage-returns-legends-room-crypto-wednesday/

The Legends Room kicks off it’s Crypto Wednesday this week with multiplatinum recording artist, 21 Savage, hosting the opening party on February 21, 2018.

21 Savage makes his return to the world’s only crypto lounge after leading the club’s inaugural New Year’s Eve Party. 21 has been on a record run with chart topping hits “Bank Account”, “Rockstar” with Post Malone and “Bartier Cardi” with Cardi B.   His latest single, “Cocky” with Gucci Mane and A$AP Rocky was just released this week.  21 is no stranger to crypto either being well versed in the space well before his last visit to the club.

Las Vegas legend and Drais Nightclub resident, DJ Franzen will be taking over the DJ booth all night.  Franzen is known in night clubs around the world and was just named the best local DJ by Las Vegas weekly....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

jungleonion

• View Profile
    Re: 21 Savage Returns to the Legends Room for Crypto Wednesday
    « Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 04:25:12 PM »
    does anyone know if you can rent a LGD membership? I have one but I am never going to be able to use it so why not rent it.

secco

• Administrator
    • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: 21 Savage Returns to the Legends Room for Crypto Wednesday
    « Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 08:17:59 PM »
    I don't know, but please, let us know if you get an answer to your question.
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services