click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain  (Read 436 times)

ericfigg

• View Profile
Project Name - Gron Digital (https://grondigital.com/)

Presale already started!

What is Gron Digital - Gron Digital is a secure, transparent, auditable and fair open Gaming Platform on the Blockchain. The Platform is operated by a utility token – called GRO. Gron Digital has several key advantages over its competitors. The founders of Gron Digital possess the relevant expertise in the industry: We are a legal Licensed Manufacturer and Service Provider to the Gaming Industry; We have the knowledge and hands-on experience in the Gaming and Betting domain; We have the IT infrastructure, necessary expertise, the management and the development team required to execute a project of this nature efficiently; and We have the Gambling and Betting certified products used in a production environment.

Problem - The Global Gaming and Betting industry has been around for years and will be around for many more owing to the attractiveness and growing demand within the industry. Despite this, there are undeniably fundamental issues which the Gaming and Betting industry is confronted with. There are many factors that affect the Gaming and Betting industry negatively. At the forefront, it is the issue of trust. Without trust people are hesitant to transact. Trust affects all aspects of the industry from fair games, to reputable operators, to the systems that hold customers’ deposits and manage their winnings.

Solution - The Gron Digital will provide assurance to all role players as transactions in the industry guarantee transparency and fairness through the cryptographically verified code, rather than human intervention. Gron Digital offers a platform which caters for and brings together all role players in the industry, who can harmoniously co-exist and share the revenues. This will offer an eco-system that is transparent and trustworthy, as it allows people to partake in Gaming and Betting activities, administered by cryptographically verifiable code.

The presale started on 09/01/2018 at time 00:00 UTC. Gron Digital Pre-Sale is Live. Participate Now and Get 40% Extra Bonus on your Contribution. Pre-ICO is scheduled to run for 45 days, followed by 4 rounds of ICO.

We have fixed our hard cap at 570m GRO.

The GRO price is fixed in ETH, 1 GRO = 0.0001 ETH. You can use Bitcoin, Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash to buy GRO. We accept the investors from any country, but US investors can't participate.

Bounty Program - The Gron Digital have a new bounty campaign, which will last for 8 weeks. There are 19,000,000 tokens available for this bounty, amounting to 2,000,000 USD. You can find more info about bounty program at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2858989.msg29344962#msg29344962

If you have any queries regarding Gron Digital, you can join our Official Gron Digital community chat: https://t.me/grondigitalchat

Thank you for your interest in our project. :)

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
Re: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 09:49:26 PM »
lol... I still can't sort out in the betting on my own predictions but you try to convince me to use blockchain way of betting? No, thank you. To be honest, I still can't predict the outcome of the football games even with the help of the site บ้านผลบอล where are the latest football results. For example, once I made the bet, and the period of time when was the game I was working... However, even it didn't stop me from the fact that I knew the current score in the real time :)

Lilylololi

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 10:18:04 PM »
lol... I still can't sort out in the betting on my own predictions but you try to convince me to use blockchain way of betting? No, thank you. To be honest, I still can't predict the outcome of the football games even with the help of the site บ้านผลบอล where are the latest football results. For example, once I made the bet, and the period of time when was the game I was working... However, even it didn't stop me from the fact that I knew the current score in the real time :)
nice looking site

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services