click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Australian High School set to Organise 'Information Night on Cryptocurrency'  (Read 307 times)

moneytradecoin

• View Profile
Cryptocurrencies have stepped in every nook and corner of the world. From daily transactions to E-commerce portals, this Digital Currency has not left anyone/anything away from its light. Since its demand is surging remarkably high with each passing day and it is steadily penetrating into the mainstream global financial economy, it is imperative to have an understanding about the new phase in the financial market system.

With a view to informing and educating people in its region about this new era of digitalization, an Australian High School is preparing to host an "Educational Presentation" on cryptocurrencies. St. Laurence's College intends to conduct a non-compulsory programme for the schools' staff and students of an 11th and 12th standard.

The aim is to spread awareness and educate coming generation about the basics of cryptocurrency, it features, the technology used,  the current market structure revolving and ways to secure investments.

The idea to hold the presentation came into being after the school authorities were notified that some of its senior students were involved in Cryptocurrency transactions.

The initiative to Educate and Inform them about this new space of financial system proves to be a boon to avoid future consequences.

xindoa

• View Profile
thats is awesome. more people should educate instead of saying it is a bubble al the time. information is power.

harish7174

• View Profile
info

TamiSchall

• View Profile
Information night is cool. I am a student and i often want to have nights like this and i want to say that you get a lot of useful information but after that you are tired and cannot do all your homework, so you buy it from https://cheetahpapers.com/research-paper/pay/, which sells research papers for which students pay at affordable prices.

bignicsummer

• Novice
    • View Profile
It sounds good, but will students really be interested in something like this? I'm not quite sure about that.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services