click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading  (Read 8967 times)

LiteForex

• View Profile
Re: Cryptocurrency trading
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2019, 04:31:23 PM »
BTCUSD analysis: Bears Trap?!

Update on Bitcoin trading ideas and Bitcoin price forecast for the near future
I applied in this post: graphic analysis, trendline analysis, Japanese candlesticks, TD Sequential, Gann levels, Gann fan.
Dear friends,

I go on my series of BTCUSD price forecasts.

As, since October 15, USD and USDT have divided the cryptocurrency market in two part, I will note in each Bitcoin analysis that everything written is related to the forecast for the real dollar, not for USDT.

As usual, let’s see how my previous Bitcoin scenario worked out.

Read full analysis 

LiteForex

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2019, 09:34:22 AM »
Forecast for BTCUSD, BCHUSD, ETHUSD, EOSUSD

Forecast for BTCUSD, BCHUSD, ETHUSD, EOSUSD

Wave analysis of BTCUSD

The Bitcoin strong upward impulse A supposedly completed development by late 2017. After that, the market has been gradually descending in a new downward corrective wave B. Wave B is highly likely to take a form of a triple zigzag [W]-[X]-[Y]-[X]-[Z]. It must be noted that the current waves of the correction B, which are waves [W], [Y] and [Z], are simple descending zigzags. Apparently, the final downward zigzag [Z] is currently developing. It consists of three parts: (A)-(B)-(C). After the local upward correction (B) completes, the BTCUSD rate should continue falling down in the (C) impulse. To suggest a more accurate forecast, let’s analyze the situation in more detail in a shorter timeframe.

Read full analysis 

AB_6944_UL

• PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2019, 02:12:55 PM »
I am interested in the topic of cryptocurrency trading, but I am quite a beginner, I want to understand this business, can someone tell me where to find information on this topic with more detailed instructions or at least in general where to start?

LiteForex

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2019, 09:35:36 AM »
I am interested in the topic of cryptocurrency trading, but I am quite a beginner, I want to understand this business, can someone tell me where to find information on this topic with more detailed instructions or at least in general where to start?

You can start here https://www.liteforex.com/?uid=585411880&cid=12056

LiteForex

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2019, 09:36:01 AM »
Method of true eclipse: general concepts, methodology description and practical application

Dear friends,

I continue describing unknown Gann methods that have been unfairly forgotten, but still remain efficient despite their inconsistency and mysticism.

Those skeptics, who responded to the previous articles devoted to Gann by nothing but irritation and laughter, I suggest breathing deeper, because in this final work I shall talk about the influence of lunar and solar eclipses on the market and the methods of trading according to astronomical phenomena.

The researches of William Delbert Gann's trade methods note that, despite the many-sided nature of his approaches, the key factor, determining his trading decisions, is to study the position of the Sun and the Moon relative to the Earth and the patterns that exist between these celestial bodies and the market situation.

Read more 

Winner

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2019, 04:53:19 PM »

A lot of useful introductive articles are available here, welcome  8)  It helped me by the times ;D

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2019, 02:59:24 AM »
I think now is the right time you can trade in cryptocurrency, because now the market price also increases, and also a good way to buy it and you can trade.

katemi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2019, 04:36:00 AM »
I think now is the right time you can trade in cryptocurrency, because now the market price also increases, and also a good way to buy it and you can trade.
I think this increase will only happen for a moment, it's true what you say, take advantage of current opportunities and wait back at the lower price to buy it back

LiteForex

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2019, 04:43:06 PM »
Discontinuing support for old MetaTrader 4 builds

MetaQuotes Software has announced that it will cease to support the old versions of MetaTrader 4 from March 1, 2019.
Dear Clients!

Please note that from March 1, 2019, MetaQuotes Software, which is behind the creation of the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminals, will stop supporting the desktop versions of MetaTrader 4 below version 1118 and the MetaTrader 4 Android terminals below version 1104.

The terminals of the earlier versions will no longer connect to the trading servers. To ensure uninterrupted trading, we recommend installing the latest version of MetaTrader 4 from the official LiteForex website via this link. Please note that the latest supported versions will not work correctly on operating systems older than Windows 7.

We also remind you that you can always conduct trading operations in the browser version of the LiteForex trading terminal located in the client’s profile.

Best Regards,

LiteForex

LiteForex

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2019, 04:06:26 PM »
LiteForex trading hours amended from 6th till 9th of June, 2019
Dear clients,

We would like to draw your attention to the trading schedule over the upcoming Dragon Boat Festival in China and Hong Kong on June 6 - 9, 2019.

Please pay attention to changes made to the trading hours concerning the following instruments:

Trading Instrument   Changes in trading schedule
Hong Kong 50 Index   closed from 19:00 06/06/2019 – till 04:15 10/06/2019
The server time GMT +3 indicated in the schedule corresponds to the time indicated in the trading platform. Please consider this information when trading.

The instruments that are not specified in table above are traded in normal mode.

All information is intended for guidance only and it is a subject to change. Please, stay up to date.

LiteForex’s trading hours amended from 9th to 10th June 2019

Dear clients,

We would like to draw your attention to trading schedule over the upcoming Queens Birthday in Australia on 10th of June 2019. Please note that trading hours for some instruments will be affected.

Australia 200 Index (ASX200)   closed from 23:00 07/06/2019 – till 10:10 10/06/2019
The server time GMT +3 indicated in the schedule corresponds to the time indicated in the trading platform. Please consider this information when trading.

The instruments that are not specified in table above are traded in normal mode.

All information is intended for guidance only and it is a subject to change. Please, stay up to date.

LiteForex trading hours amended from 9th to 11th of June, 2019

Dear clients,

We would like to draw your attention to the trading schedule over the upcoming celebration of Whit Monday on June 10, 2019.

Please pay attention to the changes in trading hours of the following instruments:

FDAX   closed from 24:00 07/06/2019 – till 03:16 11/06/2019
CAC   closed from 24:00 07/06/2019 – till 09:00 10/06/2019
SX5E   closed from 24:00 07/06/2019 – till 09:00 11/06/2019
IBEX35   closed from 24:00 07/06/2019 – till 10:00 10/06/2019

Best Regards,

LiteForex

AlexHales

• View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2019, 11:56:35 AM »
When it comes to Crypto trading, we need to be very sharp, as its type of stuff where we can’t really get too much room for errors. I do it all easily and confidently under FreshForex, who are amazing by all means. Here I can trade on everything from Cryptos to Forex and that with coolest possible features. My favourite part is their Stop Out Insurance which makes it so cool.

Obiwankenodium

• authpaper.io
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2019, 01:46:16 PM »
When it comes to Crypto trading, we need to be very sharp, as its type of stuff where we can’t really get too much room for errors. I do it all easily and confidently under FreshForex, who are amazing by all means. Here I can trade on everything from Cryptos to Forex and that with coolest possible features. My favourite part is their Stop Out Insurance which makes it so cool.
one simple Google search and all i can see is bad reviews and unhappy customers of freshforex. Whats your reason for reccommending them to us?

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████
         ████
         ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
         ▄███████████▄██████████████████
        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████████████████░░██
       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
 █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
.FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
.CERTIFICATIONS......................
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER
MEDIUM
GITHUB
REDDIT
SLACK
BTC TALK

Mpxs

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2019, 01:24:05 PM »
I think this increase will only happen for a moment, it's true what you say, take advantage of current opportunities and wait back at the lower price to buy it back

Thank you, I myself am also convinced that by buying and holding low prices, for me it will also get a good profit by waiting for a higher price increase, so I am also sure to make more profits

WarrenBarren

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2019, 05:23:31 PM »
It’s not so simple to start up trading and succeed, it’s must that we plan well because that’s the route through which is one able to benefit. I love doing Crypto trading and that’s where I love using bitcoin scalper ea, a truly remarkable creation and highly grateful to Best EA Robots, which too is amazing place to get idea about these EA and eventually to pick out the best. A normal trader will struggle to find even half-decent, let alone good one. So that’s where this site is a mighty mighty help!

Midz

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2019, 05:36:43 PM »
It’s not so simple to start up trading and succeed, it’s must that we plan well because that’s the route through which is one able to benefit. I love doing Crypto trading and that’s where I love using bitcoin scalper ea, a truly remarkable creation and highly grateful to Best EA Robots, which too is amazing place to get idea about these EA and eventually to pick out the best. A normal trader will struggle to find even half-decent, let alone good one. So that’s where this site is a mighty mighty help!

Do they always accurately provide chart analysis?

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

██████████████████████████████

READ MORE

██████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services