click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: IONEUM World's First Browser Minenable Cryptocurrency Join the Pre-ICO now TOKE  (Read 219 times)

laurapromoter

• View Profile
IONEUM
World's First Browser Minenable Cryptocurrency
Join the Pre-ICO now
TOKEN SALE

IONEUM Pre ICO will be launched on Thursday, March 8, 2018. Early investors will get a chance to buy from 1000000 IONE tokens at only 0.10 USD/token during the Pre sale. ICO sessions will hold daily at 12:00 (UTC +0100).
IONEUM ICO which will feature the public sale of IONEUM will be launched on Saturday, March 10, 2018. ICO sessions will hold daily at 12:00 (UTC +0100). The starting price during ICO will be 0.20 USD/token, price will increase by 0.10 USD/token after the completion of every phase.
All unsold tokens from the IONEUM ICO will be burned after the ICO.
In Our IONEUM Exchange Deposit Bitcoin & Buy IONEUM from exchange
Buy & Sell in IONEUM exchange, You can buy IONEUM From lower price and selling them at higher price
The cost of IONEUM is growing by an average of 15-25% a month
You can also just collect coins, this also makes a profit

MINING
IONEUM can be mined With WEBBROWSER CPU/GPU
Download free miner for mining IONEUM
Start IONEUM Mining (Solo mining & Pool mining)
You will get reward to mine(PoW) Block and earn new IONEUM

IONEUM, HAS THE PRIVILEGE OF BEEN THE WORLD FIRST BROWSER MINABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY. IT IS A TOP TIER COIN THAT BRINGS WITH IT THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING VERY SECURE. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET, BOTTOM-LINE, IT IS NOT HACKABLE. ANOTHER PRO IS THE LIGHTNING SPEED WITH WHICH TRANSACTION ARE CONFIRMED, AS SAID BEFORE USERS JUST NEED TO VISIT SITES THAT ARE ABLE TO MINE CRYPTOCURRENCY ON THEIR BROWSER AND VOILA! WITH EVERY VISIT IONEUM IS BEEN MINED AND PROFIT IS BEING MADE. IONEUM ALSO SERVE AS A SPRING BOARD TO NORMAL CRYPTOCURRENCY I.E. FOR FIRST TIMERS THIS IS AN EASY LOW RISK WAY OF GETTING A HANG OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCY BUSINESS, HOW IT WORKS AND ALL THE PROS AND CONS.

Ioneum is the present and future of browser-based cryptocurrency with our Lightening transaction speed and Unhackable security, we intend on being a force to reckon with in the industry.
https://ioneum.io/

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services