click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: Don't Blame Media or India for Bitcoin Debacle Just Hold On do not Panic  (Read 580 times)

saldhanabini

• View Profile

For more latest news update on Crypto Currency & Crypto Automated Trading BOT +Free Crypto Trading Signals Join-  www.t.me/btctradingclub

India announced measures against Bitcoin sending it tumbling. Or so headlines claim. That's not really what's happening.

Reuters claims Bitcoin Slides as Facebook Ad Ban, India Clampdown Unnerve investors.

Bitcoin, the world’s largest cryptocurrency, skidded 11 percent on Thursday to its lowest since November, as a Facebook ban on cryptocurrency adverts and a growing regulatory backlash against the nascent market frightened investors.

Don't Blame India or Facebook

I am reading lots of Tweets and article today all blaming India. The HOLDLers see another "last chance" to buy under $10,000.

India and Facebook have nothing to do with this. Think of all the reports of crackdowns in China, South Korea and other places that did not matter one iota.

Officials have said cryptocurrencies are used by criminals to launder money. India, which has likened the market to a Ponzi scheme, on Thursday vowed to eliminate their use..

The Indian finance minister said his government would take “all measures” to remove crypto-assets in “financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system”, Arun Jaitley told parliament.

Facebook said in a post on its website this week that it was banning all advertising that “promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings and cryptocurrency”.

It was not clear whether the ban would affect all crypto currency adverts on the social media site. Facebook could not immediately be reached for comment.

MargaretOlD

• View Profile
Re: Don't Blame Media or India for Bitcoin Debacle Just Hold On do not Panic
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 03:07:00 PM »
Many are cautious about crypto currency

r1s2g3

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Don't Blame Media or India for Bitcoin Debacle Just Hold On do not Panic
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 03:23:46 AM »

For more latest news update on Crypto Currency & Crypto Automated Trading BOT +Free Crypto Trading Signals Join-  www.t.me/btctradingclub

India announced measures against Bitcoin sending it tumbling. Or so headlines claim. That's not really what's happening.

Reuters claims Bitcoin Slides as Facebook Ad Ban, India Clampdown Unnerve investors.

Bitcoin, the world’s largest cryptocurrency, skidded 11 percent on Thursday to its lowest since November, as a Facebook ban on cryptocurrency adverts and a growing regulatory backlash against the nascent market frightened investors.

Don't Blame India or Facebook

I am reading lots of Tweets and article today all blaming India. The HOLDLers see another "last chance" to buy under $10,000.

India and Facebook have nothing to do with this. Think of all the reports of crackdowns in China, South Korea and other places that did not matter one iota.

Officials have said cryptocurrencies are used by criminals to launder money. India, which has likened the market to a Ponzi scheme, on Thursday vowed to eliminate their use..

The Indian finance minister said his government would take “all measures” to remove crypto-assets in “financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system”, Arun Jaitley told parliament.

Facebook said in a post on its website this week that it was banning all advertising that “promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings and cryptocurrency”.

It was not clear whether the ban would affect all crypto currency adverts on the social media site. Facebook could not immediately be reached for comment.

I thought blame was on China and Korea.
I am alive

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services