click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: is emarketstrade scam?  (Read 1207 times)

x6k

• View Profile
is emarketstrade scam?
« on: January 31, 2018, 05:52:32 AM »
anyone aware of emarketstrade? is it scam?

Bitconfused

• View Profile
Re: is emarketstrade scam?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:40:31 AM »
This is something I am trying to find out too. I deposited funds and stupidly signed the bonus form. Now I can't get money out until I reach a trade volume of 200k. I'm afraid to start trading now.

FankWood

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 10:59:36 AM »
This is something I am trying to find out too

Bitconfused

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 09:54:48 AM »
This is something I am trying to find out too
stay well away Frank. I found out the hard way. They are unlicensed and are liars.

syptosi73

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 04:19:15 PM »
I also had a negative experience with them even though i did not sign the bonus offer. The broker became very aggesive when I refused to sign the bonus claiming that without him I was nothing because I have no idea of trading. Either way I decided not to sign the bonus and traded on my own decisions. The trader was calling me every 3 hours telling me that I should listen to him etc etc, only place trades when he tells me to and again trying to get me to enter into their bonus system. After one month I made approx 4 X my original investment (without any help of the arrogant and aggresive so called broker (they are unlicensed so in theor it could be anyone on the other end of the phone)). I decided that EMARKETSTRADE was definately not for me and most probably a scam so I applied to withdraw myfunds.
First my broker called me (as usual, more than once a day), he told me that I was a loser, had no idea, etc etc and that he is in charge of the money so he decides what happens with it. We had a very blunt conversation where i made it clear to him that i will get my money regardless of his efforts to steal my money. Weeks went by with no calls and no money was transfered.
I was then called out of the blue by another broker who I had never had contacct with. He also told me that I was a loser, but they (emarketstrade had decided to met me halfway and pay me beck my original inverstment. The rest would be kept in my account (basically held by Emarketstrade).
This of course I did not accept. I went a took legal advice and after a couple of threatning letters from my lawywer Emarketstrade saw that I am not the backing down type and after 4 months they eventually payed me all funds (original investment + 4 X).
DEFINATELY STAY WELL CLEAR OF THESE ROBBERS. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IF YOU LET THEM!!!

lippiestick

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 06:48:08 PM »
I haven't tried this and I'm still doing a lot of research until today on where it's best to trade. What are the telling signs of a scam? How can one stay aware? Is there a place somewhere where one can trade without really worrying if he will be scammed? I really want to start but I don't know where and I don't have a lot of money to lose. LOL.

syptosi73

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 09:02:42 PM »
Investment rule number one. Only invest money you can afford to lose.

If you want to trade and have no expereince, better to start off small because you will make lots of  mistakes when you start and mistakes cost money!

There is alot of information (some good some bad) online. You can learn alot yourself if you are professional and have half a brain. It will take time and you wil not get rich quick. If you are prepared to work hard everyday and invest time in trading it can be learnt and be very rewarding.

There are many platforms to trade on. I trade on Binance. Not promoting them, I just tried them and liked the platform. Thats just my opinion. You have to think about where you are going to store your currencies as you shoulnt keep them on the platform...its just too dangerous.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services