click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: My successes and bitter experience in cryptocurrency investments  (Read 554 times)

alexp0l

• View Profile
Hey, I wanted to make money on cryptocurrency, it seemed that it was forward-looking and profitable. First I invested in bitcoin. I didn`t make much money, and the exchange rate started changing dramatically. To not to stay without money, I had to sell my bitcoins and pay a commission.
Despite the bitter experience, I decided not to stop and found MNW cryptocurrency, the Mining Now project. I liked the terms that the project provides - monthly payments of 3%, the possibility of leaving the project without losses and legal transparency.
The development of Mining Now is being done by a European company AA! LAB, and they make big steps to success, which gave me more confidence. On the company's website you can see the projected growth of the cryptocurrency value, find out the terms of investment and read about the project`s development and progress - http://miningnow.online/en/blog

george_walkman

• Work is something that I give. Never seek.
    • View Profile
Re: My successes and bitter experience in cryptocurrency investments
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 04:03:15 PM »
Learn to learn and try finding solutions by yourself.
Take in consideration this thing :

Always Do Your Own Research is the rule.

n1k0ls

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 11:54:05 PM »
Know this project, lots of ppl spoke on its mining scheme. But it seemed to me very confusing and incomprehensible. Fortunately, feedback from the project is great. I talked with one of the organizers, he answered all my questions. It's great that in MNW the project`s creators are as open as possible and are ready to have dialogue with their investors.

MargaretOlD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 03:12:35 PM »
I want to start trading in crypto currency, someone can pick up?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services