click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [beta] WebMinePool.com - coinhive alternative with direct payouts to FaucetHub  (Read 1990 times)

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone!

Let us introduce great mining service with direct payouts to faucethub and best (we hope ;)) conditions on the market.  
WebMinePool.com

Key benefits:
-Direct payouts to FaucetHub (no need to pay transaction fees or use exchanges to get BTC)
-Low commission - in light of the above it gives best offer currently (you can check payouts stats online on our main page)
-API - the thing which doesn't provided by other alternative mining services
-Zero withdraw fees
-Caring support. We are working from January 2018 and carefully taking care about every our user within all of this time, you are in good hands.
Of course we providing all regular features like UI miner, hashrate stats, detailed documentation etc.

Feel free to contact us with you questions, suggestions, comments, etc.
Let the discussion begin!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 05:57:39 AM by deep64 »

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Happy to announce that we have successfully pathed soft-launch. And, temporarily opened our doors to everyone, until will get enough users to our second stage of beta.

Use an opportunity to sign up!

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Glad to make our next announce

ETA: 10-11 January.

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Glad to inform you we currently launching our mining captcha.
Check the documentation to simply embed it into your projects!

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Few hot announces coming this week. Stay tuned!

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Payout increased!

Hey everyone,

First of all, thank you to each and every one you who use WebMinePool services. Without all of you, we would not be here. As we grow, we want to make sure everything continues to stay smooth. As previously promised, we are raising payouts across the board: 201 satoshi per one million hashes. Payouts will begin to raise every week as optimizations are made on the backend. Raises will occur until all publishers are earning high enough rate per million hashes.  

Now that the maintenance is finished, everything should now be back to normal. As we grow, we want to make sure everything continues to stay smooth. We have another big announcement coming this Sunday, stay tuned!

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Payout limit lowered!

Hey everyone,

As we promised - here it is our next step. Payout threshold now went from 2M to 1.6M WMC, so it became 20% lower and ~40k satoshi now.

Stay tuned for the next announcement in a 5-7 days!

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Payments increased, withdraw threshold lowered!

Hey everyone,

Here it is our next update. Payouts increased from 200sat\1m hashes to 210sat (next increase in a week). At the same time withdraw threshold went from 1.6M to 1.4M WMC, so it became 13% lower and ~36k satoshi now.

Also we are announcing referal program, stay tuned to know more!

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
UPDATE
Hello!

With a bit delay we are announcing next rate increasing. This time a bit lower, but market is growing slower than we would like to.
Also, we added new method into our HTTP API for those who works with users on their end. Method allows to remove certain amount of hashes from certain user. Read more in docs.

Stay tuned!

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey, guys!

Check out the exciting new releases from WMP! We have added CLI mining and a new platform for you to attract and interact with more users!
We also launched a blog.

Bitcointalk topic is  here

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hey, guys!

Updated our CLI backend to the cryptonight V7 algo. Which leads to increasing payouts. Browser mining is coming soon too. Please, update your services and keep your user's mining software updated within 48 hours. Then old cryptonight server will be disabled.
More details in our blog post

deep64

• Novice
    • View Profile
Autumn update

Hello, guys! I was pretty quiet last months, but I was not idle. Wanna tell you about some stuff I made.

So, what’s new? First of all I want to say that we are fully ready for upcoming November fork. Smooth transition, no issues. Miner is already updated. It’s redesigned by the way, and looks much cooler! Hope you noticed website is redesigned also, as well as solo mining sub-site. Server side is updated also - currently we have 112 days of uptime on web mining server and 67 days of uptime on regular mining server.

But the biggest thing I did is not technical work. Almost every day I’m receiving support emails where people asking to clarify some things. I checked documentation and found it awful. So I fully rewrote some articles, added Solo Script part and... And made YouTube channel with video guides helping to understand how to do stuff. How to upload solo script, how to setup it, how to preconfigure GUI Miner to work with your site and so on. Even how to create [btc] wallet ;) Let me know if you’ll find some part of docs still hard to understand.

Other minor updates:
-GUI Miner update to grab user’s balance online (solo script update to do the same).

-Solo script payment optimization. Also organized links.

-Solo sub-site redesign. It now contains beautiful hashrate charts like you have in your dashboards.

-Support page added to the main site

Feel free to contact me and stay tuned for new updates!

P.S. We are continuing working without interruptions and delays even if we are not very loud.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services