click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: How do you protect your bitcoin transactions?  (Read 780 times)

Kate

• View Profile
How do you protect your bitcoin transactions?
« on: December 20, 2017, 02:37:39 PM »
Just imagine…

This is an incredible immersion in the world of bitcoin. This is every minute vertigo with looking at Bitcoin’s growth graph. Of course I also joined the community of Bitcoin users. In a stream of new information I was left with the idea that my investments could be at great risk.

I began to look for a convincing way to calm myself. How can you be sure that the fiat money you’ve sent to the exchange is really sent to the right address? It is necessary to feel safe about it.

Matbea.net saved me. This is a free service with quick registration. I rechecked it again and again, no deception. Thanks God the address that I was given with the exchange really belongs to Coinbase. Sigh of relief. All is not in vain.

Read more: https://blockonomi.com/matbea-trace-bitcoin-address

Principe

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Botcoin Garden
Re: How do you protect your bitcoin transactions?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 07:18:56 PM »
I began to look for a convincing way to calm myself. How can you be sure that the fiat money you’ve sent to the exchange is really sent to the right address? It is necessary to feel safe about it.

Matbea.net saved me. This is a free service with quick registration. I rechecked it again and again, no deception. Thanks God the address that I was given with the exchange really belongs to Coinbase. Sigh of relief. All is not in vain.

New deposit addresses on the exchanges are being generated by user request.

No way they can know them if they are not in the block explorer.

So, in short, your strategy does not work at all.

Additionally, you have the ability to generate as much addresses as you like. In the original bitcoin whitepaper Satoshi Nakamoto suggested to use a new address for every deposit to protect your privacy. Think about that.

★ GMC: GMe3xphPgHMVpKXtgUS1PDceQ9oZMePJr7      ★ ORB: oX9m3i3HUDr5hfyvWBJoyf8CMqajqMsivf    
★ WMC: wRarR72pv48RmqBwo6yNPwtdEpfRb7CXFL     ★ FUJI: FYLPULhtEogiXtW4xHUcShuxXf4oz2uPvk
★ OK: PPeXXxAzGHwLFr66MoqrqJjZZoHaXKVXNW         ★ XMG: 97fNfgmgSEQ4Gzq5e7pDuVR646Qinhh4on

Kate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 07:34:49 PM »

New deposit addresses on the exchanges are being generated by user request.

No way they can know them if they are not in the block explorer.

So, in short, your strategy does not work at all.

Additionally, you have the ability to generate as much addresses as you like. In the original bitcoin whitepaper Satoshi Nakamoto suggested to use a new address for every deposit to protect your privacy. Think about that.

Matbea.net shows all operations with bitcoin-addresses. So after making some operations with the address I use, I can see where the bitcoins were sent to. In case the exchange will spend the funds from this bitcoin-address, then with a big chance I see that the address is owned by Coinbase or other exchange.

In case the service didn’t show me the name of the Holder (Exchange), it is just a matter of trust - can I send my bitcoins to those who asked me to send them my bitcoins. Also post factum I could track where the bitcoins were sent, so later these hackers and gyps can be looked for by the special services, to whom the exchange will present all the contacts of the address owner.

secco

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Garden
  • Re: How do you protect your bitcoin transactions?
    « Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »
    Yeah. If you do not trust the recipient, better to use an escrow....
    Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

BanKuber

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 03:18:25 PM »
    is it necessary to do protection in general if I know and trust the recipient?

Kate

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 01:31:52 PM »

Do you always send bitcoins only to those whom you strongly trust? Or there are cases when verification is required?

Kate

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 02:23:58 PM »
    While you’re thinking about saving your Bitcoins and spending them wisely without letting anybody cheat you, the team from Great Britain created a service called Matbea.net.

This is the first, absolutely free service which lets you know who owns a particular bitcoin-address. Stop! You may be curious about the anonymity of the cryptocurrency, yes?

Matbea.net argues for the transparency of transactions, keeping the personal information of the holder of the address in secret, but allowing to find out which exchange or company owns a particular address. In case the recipient is a fraudster, Matbea.net will help to find out where the Bitcoins were sent.

Read more in the fresh article: http://www.altcointoday.com/matbea-net-wallet-bringing-clarity-bitcoin-users/

MargaretOlD

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 03:28:44 PM »
    Studied the other day crypto-currency exchanges, it's a nightmare in them you can get confused here what to choose?

Kate

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 03:43:04 PM »
    Studied the other day crypto-currency exchanges, it's a nightmare in them you can get confused here what to choose?

Unfortunately, we can’t give an advice about «right» exchanges, ‘cause everything is individual, but after your registration on some exchange you’ve finally chosen, we recommend using Matbea.net to see to what exchanges bitcoin-addresses are owned. We mean those addresses which are participated in your transactions.

Dejech224

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 01:56:55 PM »
    Definitely, you should always aware that your credentials of your account should be safe in the proper place so thaf your bitcoin transactions is always safe. Nowadays, there are a lots of scammers which they will do an easy money transaction and we should always aware those people every time here in the crypto currency community.

jm_af75

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 09:42:06 PM »
    Just imagine…

This is an incredible immersion in the world of bitcoin. This is every minute vertigo with looking at Bitcoin’s growth graph. Of course I also joined the community of Bitcoin users. In a stream of new information I was left with the idea that my investments could be at great risk.

Read more: https://blockonomi.com/matbea-trace-bitcoin-address

really,is it safe?

coinearnerrex

• Novice
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: February 16, 2018, 10:57:00 AM »
    To keep safe and secure your transaction in Bitcoin never exposed you private key to anybody,do not store your assets in any exchange better to transfer into a hardware wallet or personal wallet,do not save your private key in a USB.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services