click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: KRYPTEX mining on your computer (no investment needed)  (Read 4202 times)

oledjah

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: KRYPTEX mining on your computer (New version Kryptex 2.4.2)
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 05:09:41 PM »
Bitcoin
0,00051731 BTC
05 июля 2018 г. 9:22

oledjah

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: KRYPTEX mining on your computer (no investment needed)
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 05:26:24 PM »
KR#3w4d9g   Выполнено   Bitcoin   0,00028157 BTC   13 июля 2018 г. 9:25

oledjah

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »
   Выполнено   Bitcoin   0,00034046 BTC   5 сентября 2018 г. 9:57

oledjah

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 06:02:07 PM »
Register and download BTC mining on your computer.Minimum payout 0.0002 BTC on BTC wallet , Qiwi or Visa/MasterCard/

https://www.kryptex.org/?ref=eed76aa2

Bitcoin
0,000372477 BTC
14 апреля 2019 г. 12:54

oledjah

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 07:36:09 AM »
And what about Kryptex?
Install Kryptex;
Run tests and leave the app working;
Withdraw your money to banking card or BTC wallet.
That's it! 15 minutes of your time and everything is ready. No complex command lines, wavering between coins, exchanges, or hidden fees.

It can't be that easy, right?
Yes it can — we've made Kryptex the best expert in the field of crypto and mining 👨🏻‍🔧
In 5 minutes Kryptex chooses the best suitable algorithm for your PC.
Mining configuration is expertly optimized. No need to hassle with .bat files or hundreds of command-line options.
Every second Kryptex tracks the crypto market state, always ensuring the most profitable algorithm is running on your machine.
Payouts are stable and fast: your balance updates every 10-15 minutes.
Kryptex trader is the smartest bot ever ⚡🤖
It handles coins in high volumes thus, minimizing your losses on fees;
Kryptex cooperates with trusted exchanges on better terms compared to those available for individual users;
Trader bot pauses exchange process if it detects market manipulations, thus maximizing your profits.
Trader exchanges your obtained altcoins into BTC only when it's optimal and profitable. Kryptex then stores the latter on your account.

Withdraw in two clicks 🤑
Request a payout in BTC, bank card or an Amazon US e-gift cards. We cover all the available options in this article.

https://www.kryptex.org/?ref=eed76aa2

BitcoinBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2020, 11:41:22 PM »
Sorry If I have revived the topic but I would like to say that I would never use a bitcoin miner from an unknown company that will probably steal all the info you have on your pc and then will hide a bitcoin miner in your pc after you remove it. I would suggest for new bitcoin miners to use only a trusted source for mining or use direct crypto mining. When I was creating a project with an IT company https://www.generationix.com/ I saw a lot of software that they have been creating for detecting hidden mining into a computer. Guys, please do not start mining if you are newbies and better search for experienced guys in the forums as they may help you even for free, just be careful and always double-check the info.
Yeah, I would never use a bitcoin miner from unknown source as well, only from trusted websites.

Doegg

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2022, 11:30:11 AM »
Usually, before installing software on my computer, I ask my friend first. He is an expert in computer things, crypto, and even SD card recovery. Once, I installed a game on my computer and didn't ask him to check it. My computer was full of important work that, once deleted, could have brought me problems at school. I didn't realize this until my computer stopped working. When it opened, my whole information from the SD card was gone. I started to shake and called my friend. He managed to bring back the documents. So be careful with the sites you access.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services