click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 22/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1019 times)

Palirai

• View Profile
DeepOnion is my choice. Anonymous crypto currency with fast transactions. DeepOnion wallet, which includes the function DeepVault (electronic notary). The perfect community that grows every day. Responsive moderators, as well as developers who implement new functions and updates 24 hours a day.

grishajapon

• View Profile
When I tried to use DeepOnion, I was immensely pleased with the speed of the network and the set of new features that no other crypto currency has. Also it is necessary to take into account anonymity and weekly distributions. In general, I advise everyone.

Ribad

• View Profile
The Deeponion community sure is making a lot of buzz and it sure is for right reasons. The coin is quite undervalued to start with and the road map looks promising. So far what has been completed is ticked off in the roadmap. Kudos to the dev and moderator.

ephraim_90

• View Profile
I know deeponion last october 2017,  ive studied it and ive found onion very nice coin, anonymous coin low transaction fee, fast and stable. I bought onions for 60 cents. And now it 3$ i am holding it until it reaches 100$.

spexik

• View Profile
I am member of DeepOnion community and investor for about 3 months.
I'm glad I invested when the price was $0.7 because it already is almost $3.
Looking forward for the Android wallet which is being worked on.
The year 2018 will be really interesting. :)

janinatop

• View Profile
I am member of DeepOnion community and investor for about 3 months.
I'm glad I invested when the price was $0.7 because it already is almost $3.
Looking forward for the Android wallet which is being worked on.
The year 2018 will be really interesting. :)
You have made a very good chose in the right coin! I have also been a member of DeepOnion community for about few weeks and i really like it. When i see all the active work done by developers i already know that one day DeepOnion will be worth $1K+. 2018 will be a very big year for DeepOnion as lot of new features going out!

A7373

• View Profile
I am impressed by this project Deeponion as it is still quite new but has already managed to please us with interesting and useful developments such as DeepVault.
So why I hold on to this project?-  Because at that moment onion has proved to be good on the exchange as an investment!

LUCKMCFLY

• View Profile
I see DeepOnion as a great option for the future, if we put a speed similar to that of the transaction, very soon for the version of Android in the window, so you can see when they buy onions and take effect from the comfort of the smartphone , and with the security of DeepVault where it protects all my information and I can make my purchases ensuring anonymity thanks to the Red Tor. Its price is accessible and the best thing is that it will go up guaranteeing my investment.

HLPA

• View Profile
Deep Onion will be the next big thing over time. I am positive that Onion community will help to keep the price to be stable. (ONION coin price keeps moving up from $1 and now it's about $3.2)
I have checked the project and the whitepaper,I think that a 100% anonymous cryptocurrency like this one  is something that could get in the top 50 before the end of 2018 .

Sancho250

• View Profile
Deep Onion will be the next big thing over time. I am positive that Onion community will help to keep the price to be stable. (ONION coin price keeps moving up from $1 and now it's about $3.2)
I have checked the project and the whitepaper,I think that a 100% anonymous cryptocurrency like this one  is something that could get in the top 50 before the end of 2018 .
I agree with you completely. I joined Deeponion a month ago and am very pleased.This coin is based on technologies of the future. Deeponion in my opinion the most promising project in 2017. Deeponion is a community of more than 6,000 people , which was United around one idea. Is the idea to promote weight Onion for the development of this coin and implementing it technologies in our life . I look forward to the updates Deepsend .With this update, the Onion will be more anonymous than it is now . The advantages of this coins in a quick transaction and a small fee, and this is the first coin designed on the basis of the TOR Network.What surprises technology Deeponion is Deepvault(its a repository of information. There you can register and verify electronic files. Negotiations are underway for its introduction at some sites).Administration Deeponion have worked very well over the implementation of the project.Thank you for giving the opportunity to improve together with you I am happy that I am with you.

jeungo

• View Profile
I agree with you completely. I joined Deeponion a month ago and am very pleased.This coin is based on technologies of the future. Deeponion in my opinion the most promising project in 2017. Deeponion is a community of more than 6,000 people , which was United around one idea. Is the idea to promote weight Onion for the development of this coin and implementing it technologies in our life . I look forward to the updates Deepsend .With this update, the Onion will be more anonymous than it is now . The advantages of this coins in a quick transaction and a small fee, and this is the first coin designed on the basis of the TOR Network.What surprises technology Deeponion is Deepvault(its a repository of information. There you can register and verify electronic files. Negotiations are underway for its introduction at some sites).Administration Deeponion have worked very well over the implementation of the project.Thank you for giving the opportunity to improve together with you I am happy that I am with you.
It is also worthwhile looking at the change in value, the coin becomes stable and recognizable. It's safe to say that this project has attracted me a lot because of the NO of ICO and Crowdfunding. Anonymous transfer of money DeepSend, Checking of file technologies DeepVault. I think that from all existing projects this is the most interesting. You can also pay attention to the cost of the coins, which are constantly growing.

hybritxero

• View Profile
When I joined the DeepOnion community, I immediately noticed that all are friendly and organized. The fact is that there is not enough which crypto currency has its own community and this is undoubtedly a huge plus. Also worth noting is the growth in the currency in price. In this regard, onions are very interesting for investments, since it does not lose value even when other altcoyins are falling in price.

sophiegarden

• View Profile
This coin, Deep Onion will be on my top list. I'm going to watch closely in Cryptopia, I'm confident that this coin will eventually moves to the top among the major cryptocurrencies.

candymimi007

• View Profile
I noticed deeponion on August, for several months observed and research, I believe it is worth to invest.
1. DeepOnion has a huge community, lots of people support it.
2. Deep Onion is an anonymous and 100% untraceable cryptocurrency sent through the TOR network. That might be better than Dash/Zcash/XMR.
3. The price is not high, has potential to 100 dollars.

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services