click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 22/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1020 times)

Richardxtc

• View Profile
Very nice write up OP. I am also invested in DeepOnion. I truly beilive this coin is going to be the main privacy coin out in the market. Just bear in mind the top privacy coin is trading at 200 dollars plus and DeepOnion at 4 dollar.

The dev team is amazingly active, and responsive to the community. The community is amazingly active and the coin its self has great unique features to offer the market like deepvault and deepsend and lets not forget the lightening speed transactions at 60tx a second.

meanwords

• View Profile
Oh hey, DeepOnion thread here too? Man, DeepOnion is really getting famous around here. I myself is a user of this coin and I recommend this coin to everyone. It has one of the fastest transaction and the safest compared to other coins because of its hybrid PoS and PoW and it uses the TOR network too so its a guaranteed satisfaction.

Temo58

• View Profile
I'm glad to see DeepOnion on different resources. These are the signs of the further development of the coin. I am very glad that my investments are in safe hands. I've already beaten up the investments six times, but I'm not going to stop there, because I see that this currency will become more popular and more expensive in the future. If we talk about admissions, then imagine all the shortcomings of other crypto-currencies and unite them into one :) This is DeepOnion.

If you do not believe my words, read on their website, review the community :) You will make sure that the developers of the coin try their best.  8) 8)

knein

• View Profile
I believe that anonymous crypto currency will gain a lot traction in 2018 and beyond, as government are trying to regulate and gain control in the crypto world. Next to the more established anonymous crypto currencies such as monero and dash, I stumbled on DeepOnion. DeepOnion is definitely the new kid on the block, but after looking into it, I became more and more convinced that this coin has huge potential and will be able to compete with the established ones in the near future.   

emwee

• View Profile
I know this just sounds to good to be true, but just spend 10 minutes of your time to check out their website @ https://deeponion.org/community , it's a really great community. I believe anonymous crypto's will be very popular next year. i invested in DeepOnion after being very sceptic but it turns out i was wrong, quadrupled my investement within 2 week. Now reaping the benefits of the weekly 6-8% free airdrop.

Visit the forums and thank me later. See you @ https://deeponion.org/community/ !

QlooQl

• View Profile
Deeponion has grown so much in such a short amount of time. The only people not supporting it are FUDers who didn't get in early and missed out on thousands of dollars.

This coin is being constantly developed and continues to evolve, unlike bitcoin. There is a great roadmap and plans for it to continue its development. The community is growing exponentially which is awesome! The airdrop is bringing in a lot of new users, especially now that is open more generally and only requires you to own a small amount of Onions. It's also easy to join.

Keep up the good work dev team!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:23:00 PM by QlooQl »

Ojeharb426

• View Profile
DeepOnion is actually making wave in the Crypto world. An anonymous crypto currency which guarantee you a staggering and mouth watering profit in your long term investment. It i high secured and reliable. A Community built on TOR network to enable its members privacy. At its airdrop, it could boast of a $4 market value at the peak. This is to show the promising future of deeponion in the crypto market.

2018mmo

• View Profile
    • Best exchange lowest fee
thank you, i'm happy to join

schneider

• View Profile
    • DeepOnion Official Website
Hello everyone, check out this thread and find out how to join a weekly giveaway of 15 $ONION:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=27918.0

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services