click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain  (Read 26096 times)

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
Re: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2017, 08:05:42 PM »
I've already registered. Who have played this game and can recommend some secrets ;D ;D ;D

I think you should let your friends know about the LuckyToken lottery platform, invite them and
other players using your personal referral link and receive a reward. Your referrals get a free ticket
to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent
basis, and so on. This command is embedded in the program code and is executed automatically.
Also, if invitees buy LUC tokens during ICO, another 7% of the amount purchased will be added to
their accounts.
thanks a lot for your help, because i've just have known that we can buy LUC for 1 dollar, that's very useful information

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2017, 09:53:53 PM »
Interesting what the amount of fees will be by February 22? I think the fees will not be small, because the project is interesting but time will show...
Do you mean the amount that they will raise? I think that a large portion of it will depend on whether similar projects will pop up in the future.
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2017, 10:08:06 PM »
I've already registered. Who have played this game and can recommend some secrets ;D ;D ;D

I think you should let your friends know about the LuckyToken lottery platform, invite them and
other players using your personal referral link and receive a reward. Your referrals get a free ticket
to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent
basis, and so on. This command is embedded in the program code and is executed automatically.
Also, if invitees buy LUC tokens during ICO, another 7% of the amount purchased will be added to
their accounts.
thanks a lot for your help, because i've just have known that we can buy LUC for 1 dollar, that's very useful information

yes, and all 2,000,000 of LuckyTokens (LUC) will be sold at a discounted rate of 1LUC = 0.8 $ in the ETH equivalent.
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

sophiasophia22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2017, 11:42:50 PM »
Interesting what the amount of fees will be by February 22? I think the fees will not be small, because the project is interesting but time will show...
Do you mean the amount that they will raise? I think that a large portion of it will depend on whether similar projects will pop up in the future.

I think, nobody can surely predict it, because lottery is such a new thing in the world of cryptocurrency
The Bounty Campaign has already started!

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2017, 12:32:54 AM »
As I understood, in order to become successful in LuckyToken, you must be a very active user of different social networks. Or am I wrong?

sophiasophia22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2017, 01:33:40 AM »

I can only say that the number of participants in the project is increasing

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2017, 07:34:56 AM »
As I understood, in order to become successful in LuckyToken, you must be a very active user of different social networks. Or am I wrong?
Yeah, you are absolutely right. If you want to have certain bonuses in Lucky Token than you must be active user of social networks, especially Facebook.

erinerin

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2017, 09:13:34 AM »
Yeah, you are absolutely right. If you want to have certain bonuses in Lucky Token than you must be active user of social networks, especially Facebook.

So, now I understand that I in time began improving of my Facebook page. Nowadays social networks os a vital part of life of every modern person

Kateryna_Oli

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2017, 02:16:28 PM »
Yeah, you're absolutely right, we have to be leaders
LuckyToken ICO has already started!

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2017, 04:32:01 PM »
Three games are available every week, which are held on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, right?

NanaLelyakova

• Garden Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2017, 08:39:24 PM »

their accounts.

yes, and all 2,000,000 of LuckyTokens (LUC) will be sold at a discounted rate of 1LUC = 0.8 $ in the ETH equivalent.
i'm interested in your opinion concerning this project, because as i see, you are quite knowledgeable about it

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2017, 08:53:31 PM »
And how do you know that? Is there some sort of counter somewhere?

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2017, 07:43:48 AM »
Three games are available every week, which are held on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, right?
Yes, you can invest in a lottery throughout the week but you can find out the results just in these days .

andreevavik22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2017, 03:06:20 PM »
And how do you know that? Is there some sort of counter somewhere?
It seems that I read about it on the official subreddit LuckyToken

liliiaolivia

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2017, 03:33:02 PM »
Why LuckyToken chose to run on the specific blockchain?

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services