click here if you want to see your banner on this site

Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain  (Read 26104 times)

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2017, 05:12:19 PM »
they have bounty on the bitcointalk and facebook, but not here. be more attentive ::)
Aren't bitcointalk and bitcoingarden considered to be the same subsection of a bounty campaign?
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018

helga22richter

• The Bounty Campaign has already started!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 12:27:05 AM »
how is winning combination formed in this lottery?

karasurizero

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 01:03:46 AM »

"A winning combination is formed for each game by the random number method on the basis of a
cryptographically stable hash function, calculated by adding a block of the next six numbers (5 + 1)
to the blockchain. The last two digits of the hash function are analyzed: if they are in the specified
range (1-49 for basic numbers mini, 1-59 for basic numbers big, 1-75 for basic numbers maxi, 1-15
for additional number), then they are written in the combination. If the last two digits exceed the
specified range, then the difference for 100 is written for the base numbers (if the difference is 0,
then - 49), and for the additional number - the whole part of the quotient of 7."

serhishulak

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2017, 03:12:25 AM »
they have bounty on the bitcointalk and facebook, but not here. be more attentive ::)
Aren't bitcointalk and bitcoingarden considered to be the same subsection of a bounty campaign?

it seems to me that no. there is a topic for bounty, but I do not think that it is distributed here. nothing is said in the official message

Mia_Jones

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 07:12:22 AM »

it seems to me that no. there is a topic for bounty, but I do not think that it is distributed here. nothing is said in the official message
I also think that no, however, for me the most significant argument is that these two forums have different target audiences. The founders of all cryptocurrencies pay attention to this.

helga22richter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 08:44:56 AM »

"A winning combination is formed for each game by the random number method on the basis of a
cryptographically stable hash function, calculated by adding a block of the next six numbers (5 + 1)
to the blockchain. The last two digits of the hash function are analyzed: if they are in the specified
range (1-49 for basic numbers mini, 1-59 for basic numbers big, 1-75 for basic numbers maxi, 1-15
for additional number), then they are written in the combination. If the last two digits exceed the
specified range, then the difference for 100 is written for the base numbers (if the difference is 0,
then - 49), and for the additional number - the whole part of the quotient of 7."

more or less I've understood. thank you!

jane_collins

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2017, 08:18:57 PM »
Does the referral program have any cons?
What do you think about advantages?
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 03/05/2018 - 04/05/2018

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2017, 09:55:03 PM »
I can answer your second question. "LuckyToken" has a number of advantages over classic lotteries. First of all, the lottery mechanism and prize payments are clearly displayed on the Ethereum blockchain and are available for viewing to everyone. Second advantage is anonymity. Despite the fact that the blockchain is an open database, it only shows the numbers of electronic wallets. Personal data is not required. Another one is distribution of funds. Transparent mechanism of the blockchain lottery LuckyToken suggests the possibility of tracking the funds received from ticket sales: 50-60% of one LUC is a prize fund. And the last but not least is availability. To participate in the game and receive a prize, a player must only register on the website and have an Ethereum wallet.

helga22richter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 10:37:05 PM »

Your referrals get a free ticket to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent
basis, and so on. This command is embedded in the program code and is executed automatically.

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2017, 10:44:37 PM »
You can still show the results of your participation via this forum, and it can also be used to effectively communicate with the development team! 

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2017, 03:43:48 PM »
Your referrals get a free ticket to start playing, and their referrals, in turn, receive 1% of their invitees’ winnings on a permanent
basis, and so on. This command is embedded in the program code and is executed automatically.
Will they have any way to combat fake accounts though? It would be really easy to abuse the referral system for infinite tickets otherwise!

jane_collins

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 06:38:59 PM »

Will another 7% (?) of the amount purchased be added to their accounts? Right?
LuckyToken- Lottery on Blockchain | Crowdsale: 03/05/2018 - 04/05/2018

sophiasophia22

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2017, 12:58:46 AM »

Absolutely right. If invitees buy LUC tokens during ICO, another 7% of the amount purchased will be added to their accounts.
The Bounty Campaign has already started!

Mary_Swift

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2017, 07:32:28 AM »

I aslo think that no. And I also noticed that BitcoinTalk is more popular among the population and there is a much larger number of people than it is in BitcoinGarden.

CaseyAnthony

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2017, 06:40:06 PM »
Yeah, sure. The amount you receive is a bonus from the project, so it won't get deduced from your friend's account. 

Bitcoin Garden 2013-2024, All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | DMCA | About Bitcoin Garden | Support & Services